9,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Just a simple question.

Familiar Lunatic

Nope is the simple answer.

Beloved Elder

3D would require a complete rewrite, along with completely discarding the feature of using your forum avi as your zomg character. Gaia doesn't have the devs for such a major rewrite, and hasn't even hinted of any plans in that direction.

I'm not sure what FPV is. First Person Viewpoint?

Wheezing Exhibitionist

★★★

--- Never.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
When "are we ever going to get the main questline or any of these hundreds of glitches fixed" doesn't have an answer, completely rewriting the whole game is completely out of the question.
We can just stare at this and imagine.

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

we are lucky zomg still exists that this point

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Taihe
We can just stare at this and imagine.

★★★

--- Whaaaaaaaa ; u ; was this make by dev or just someone who was wishing really hard?
lukewarm pizza
--- Whaaaaaaaa ; u ; was this make by dev or just someone who was wishing really hard?

It's from [ JK ]'s youtube channel, the description says that it was a test demo.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

lukewarm pizza

★★★

I think it might be made by Quixter, the father of zOMG, I belive he was the main developer when it was first released. I don't know much about him, because I started playing more often after he was gone alredy. I might have seen this avi before, inside the Barton Bar, where all the former devs are displayed, not sure if it's really Quixter (too lazy to go and check).

Dapper Noob

i would like to see kamila in first person o uo

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
topatoking
i would like to see kamila in first person o uo

Space Genius

Currently, all 3D models of zOMG is locked up in the Gaia servers. Since there is no dev on the game, no, never.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff