Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I asked this same question at an ATA once. I got an answer back that it is not dead. Basically no major updates can be done to it right now, but minor ones can. So things like new rings and powerups can come out and probably summons too. So think of it the game kind of how it was prior to the major updates like BB, DMS, and Coliseum. For years new areas didn't exist since the release of the game. So honestly there was much difference between updates now and how it was 2 to 3 years ago. The only difference is that I see is devs aren't as active with the players as more. Yeah devs filled players with false promises of new areas during that time, but no concrete areas came out of it until last year. Some games have even come out of maintenance mode, so I personally will never give up hope for zOMG! unless it does get shut down completely. So there are like 3 devs that are helping zOMG! in one way or another currently, just no full time devs right now because it's to expensive to pay that much payroll currently. So I found an interesting article of how maintenance mode is better than shutting down a game completely: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/04/02/the-daily-grind-is-maintenance-mode-better-than-nothing-at-all/

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
zomg has been pretty active since school ended o.o the beaches are always full

Perfect Saint

azphyxxxiate

Perhaps they are just chilling in the beach like how they chill in the pools in Towns? Yay, Summer Break!

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate

Perhaps they are just chilling in the beach like how they chill in the pools in Towns? Yay, Summer Break!

either way is fine with me biggrin i spent about an hour just standing around at the beach today ^^

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Not dead just sleeping waiting for a dog and a duck to wake him up .

Perfect Saint

azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate

either way is fine with me biggrin i spent about an hour just standing around at the beach today ^^
And yet you have no tan. Please give me some of your SPF 9001 lotion. I burn quite easily.

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate

And yet you have no tan. Please give me some of your SPF 9001 lotion. I burn quite easily.

the trick is to synchronize your cellular frequency to the sun......its easier than it sounds >>

Perfect Saint

azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate

the trick is to synchronize your cellular frequency to the sun......its easier than it sounds >>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
redface

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate
Myrielle
azphyxxxiate

redface

pretty much biggrin

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
I hope not

IRL Vampire

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I doubt they're trying to troll.
No, it's not dead. Learn to layer hop.
As others have said, there are a lot of users still playing despite the nature of it's maintenance mode. During peak hours (i.e. American prime time) the BR gate, GB null, PS and Doll Shrine have heaps of users roaming. Oh, and VG people are in many of the farming spots! Don't forget that there are multiple layers on a server so even more people are on.
^^ new player here*

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ruike Raka
NEVAR emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff