Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was a zeta tester.... so i remember the data wipes that would happen after each test.
I was busy with school, so maybe i missed this announcement, but will there be a data wipe after the open beta too? I just don't want to waste time.

Fashionable Rabbit

16,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
there was already a data wipe, but it did not affect your inventory or your stats....you still kept everything, but resetted you back to the beginning...in the train....so if they do another data wipe, you won't lose the important things....
so if you play, it won't be a waste of time
I don't know for sure but since it is still a beta when the game is bug free and officially released I imagine that they'll do another sweep.

Only this time we'd get to keep everything, which means that you would be behind everyone else.

Again.. I don't know for certain. It's just my guess.
latinahoney39
there was already a data wipe, but it did not affect your inventory or your stats....you still kept everything, but resetted you back to the beginning...in the train....so if they do another data wipe, you won't lose the important things....
so if you play, it won't be a waste of time

Heck, truth be told if they do a data wipe like the last open beta one, you'll come out AHEAD. You'll be able to do any quest you have already done again, get three different starter rings, and be able to blaze through right back where you were before in only a few hours of play (if you want to get all your old progress down)

Fashionable Rabbit

16,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
i loved it when they did it....cause i had already did all the quests and items that i could....then did it all over again, got more orbs, and the items twice around....
so i would be excited it they did it again....i can almost take the general by myself... blaugh
plus i got the oh my gumball twice
thanks guys... it makes sense... i must have missed some sort of announcement.
my main thing is that i reeeaalllyy don't want to do the barton quests over again.... eecchhh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff