Welcome to Gaia! ::

>:3

:3 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
:o 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 >

I'm guessing it is, but I was just wondering.
xP

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
It could be random.

It it could be based on how active you are.
Unused accounts wouldn't test the system very well. wink

We dunno yet.
Right.
xD

Okay, thanks.
:3
I doubt it's going to be anything so exclusive...

If they do have user beta testing, they'll probably let everyone participate...

If they just did it with a select few it would only encourage scammers.

And if they did do it with a select few, it would probably be very hush hush.
Zen Gentleman Lifeguard
I doubt it's going to be anything so exclusive...

Yeah, like Zen said, even if they did do a random-drawing or something they might make you keep quiet about it... like, I don't know, deleting any post you create concerning details on the battle system's true form and possibly temp-banning your account till the beta's over razz

(I doubt it'd be that extreme, but they could warrant it if you agreed to those terms and conditions)
[No. I read in a post from Qixter that they will announce when they release or are ready for the Beta. Qixter didn't say how they would pick the people or anything, just that when it is time for the Beta they will announce it.
Edit: Why would they want you to keep it a secret. They'd tell you more clues on it by the time the Beta is out.]

There might be a demo, they said about it last year, but I bet it will be exclusive.

Right.

Right again.
The_Fooler
[No. I read in a post from Qixter that they will announce when they release or are ready for the Beta. Qixter didn't say how they would pick the people or anything, just that when it is time for the Beta they will announce it.
Edit: Why would they want you to keep it a secret. They'd tell you more clues on it by the time the Beta is out.
Edit yet again: Look on the Qixters Answer Thread. Bottom page. It tells you about the Beta (or how it will be brought up).]
confused i dont know, i just wanna play it
The_Fooler
Edit: Why would they want you to keep it a secret. They'd tell you more clues on it by the time the Beta is out.]

You're makeing an assumption there, my good sir. You're assuming that he had full backing by the people both creating and over seeing the creation of the game, the only reason he 'did' make that post was to try to decrease all the scammers who've cropped up concerning a 'beta test' with the MMO just for them(whoever they message concerning it). But in the end, I don't think it'd be his decision to announce the beta test or not, but someone elses who we don't even know about.... so all in all, a secret hush-hush style beta could be done without anyone even knowing, for all we know it's already going on

And they'd want to keep it a secret so that every little detail of the system isn't known by the public, I mean they 'will' be releasing information about the beta as time goes on, but chances are they'll leave plenty of stuff in the Battle System to give us things to go "ooh cool, didn't know that!" about
Syaoran Moeroo
The_Fooler

You're makeing an assumption there, my good sir. You're assuming that he had full backing by the people both creating and over seeing the creation of the game, the only reason he 'did' make that post was to try to decrease all the scammers who've cropped up concerning a 'beta test' with the MMO just for them(whoever they message concerning it). But in the end, I don't think it'd be his decision to announce the beta test or not, but someone elses who we don't even know about.... so all in all, a secret hush-hush style beta could be done without anyone even knowing, for all we know it's already going on

And they'd want to keep it a secret so that every little detail of the system isn't known by the public, I mean they 'will' be releasing information about the beta as time goes on, but chances are they'll leave plenty of stuff in the Battle System to give us things to go "ooh cool, didn't know that!" about
[Do you really think that they'd keep details from us while the Beta is running? I'd like to think that they'd at least tell us some details of what we could expect and such. I could really care less about the Beta version. Dx]
usually they pick that months donations for beta testers
i used one of my mules to donate and it was used as a beta for the new profiles
rolleyes
The_Fooler
[Do you really think that they'd keep details from us while the Beta is running? I'd like to think that they'd at least tell us some details of what we could expect and such. I could really care less about the Beta version. Dx]

I don't only think, I know they will, any place will leave details out of the info they release to the public, only highlighting the things you 'must' know or are 'cool' and leaving minor stuff in there for you to go 'wow, look at that!' at (as I said previously) It's nothing off of their truthfulness, it's jsut that if they 'did' give you all the information then what would the point of playing the game be?
Syaoran Moeroo
The_Fooler

I don't only think, I know they will, any place will leave details out of the info they release to the public, only highlighting the things you 'must' know or are 'cool' and leaving minor stuff in there for you to go 'wow, look at that!' at (as I said previously) It's nothing off of their truthfulness, it's jsut that if they 'did' give you all the information then what would the point of playing the game be?
[There's one thing when knowing the information, but playing it can be another story. Even those that know all information for games, or have played them then restarted and played them again, they still have fun. But like I said in that other thread, you're right. And I'm gunna watch a movie. xD]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff