Welcome to Gaia! ::

For random smob runs i do like to bring mantis instead of slash, because using wish a lot bringing hack slash fire rain does get me killed faster than i'd like. Leer pointed out the aggro balance in a crew and to me that nails the issue.
if i know the crew is really good i can do with slash instead.
but what good is a aggrowhore who dies, or worse yet, blames the crew for not healing enough.
that's one thing i learned in smob: know when to not heal and attack too much.
Whispers of Delusion
lnnerlich Leer
Whispers of Delusion
lnnerlich Leer
Omnileech
While most of smob is dealing with weak mob enemies, there are enough high HP enemies to warrant the higher DPS. It's not a wasted ring.

this.
also, what do you think of double passive in smob?

edit; and dervish?

Then you can take mantis, but you shouldn't force it on other people.
It's preference and I've stated why I did not take it.

first off, were you leader of the crew?
no.
if it was your crew i sure wouldn't sit there and argue with you endlessly.
even as a crew leader, i stated the facts behind ring choice, and asked you nicely MANY times.
you CONTINUED to refuse, and even then... what did i do instead of kicking you?
i left. funny how my crew just ended up kicking you and re-adding me even though i said everything was fine and i was going to run some errands.
there is a right and wrong way to do things.
you're allowed your opinion, but that does not make it right. if you wish to do things your way, by all means do so, but do it in your own crew.
you're a hypocrite to say i should not force things on you, when the same logic can equally be applied to what you did and continue to.
there is a reason my clan is NBYJGNSC aka Naw Bro You Just Gotta Not Suck Clan; i love to have fun on z! but who enjoys failure?

First off, I did remove dervish upon request, the only reason I put this ring on was because I never get to use it and well, it's smob, it's not like it's an impossible mission, but it was understandable that it was not welcome.

You never asked me, you told me "Put on mantis".
I never forced any rings on anyone, I didn't say "You can't put on mantis, you need to put on whatever."
I am just saying that, and I sill stand behind my opinion, mantis would not have made a difference in a smob run, it would not have slowed down the crew in any way.

But just because you're crew leader doesn't mean you can force rings on people.
LOL the crew didn't kick me either, I left because I actually did not want to join in the first place,
I already told Miso that, but when she added me anyway I was so polite to accept because 1 smob run wouldn't hurt.
Get your facts straight wink

And now you're gonna tell me that without mantis it would've failed?

And for the rest, I know all of that, I've read every and any guide there is.

enough of this. i have provided reasons why mantis is NOT useless in smob, and proof to back up said reasons.
if mantis is truly useless, then prove it.

first off, i never said you did not remove dervish, but you did put up a fuss. still, you did it so i was happy.
you asked me "what am i supposed to put in place of it".
i didn't just demand you put it on, i simply answered your question.
why bother asking me if you're just going to do whatever you want anyways?
seems to me you just wanted a reason to argue with me the moment i asked you to take off dervish.
i can apologize for how you took my request as it was not intended to be rude in anyway, but then how i am i supposed to take your actions?
"I am just saying that, and I sill stand behind my opinion, mantis would not have made a difference in a smob run, it would not have slowed down the crew in any way."
this is very unclear.
okay, then invite me to a Blood Lust instance that YOU are leading and i will bring my "opinions" to your crew and argue with you endlessly simply because that is what i "believe", and do whatever i want. :>
we'll see how fast you rage quit or kick me.
if the crew didn't kick you, then it's either you or the whole crew that is lying about that fact then.
oh, you were so polite to accept, then i guess we were just blessed to have you in our crew.

i never said it WOULD fail, but it does increase the odds of death(s) and lack of speed.

if it's true you've read every guide there is, then why can you still not prove mantis is worthless?
aside from the fact it's low hitting, but it also makes up for the factt that it's low hitting with low stamina take and fast recharge.
dps isn't just about single high damage.
it's also about calculating which attack is better used on animated, at what hp, and how much stamina you have.
if you want to simply smash keys, go to Papa Saw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff