Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

Come on now, I've been waiting years, ever since one of the three (Lanzer, Locke, Vo) had that Battle System Banner in their signature a couple years ago.
Hell, I'd even pay for the thing if they'd just put it out already.
sweatdrop
I'm just hoping that it will allow me to use previous weapons in Gaia and not make me buy new ones.
-Ex: Keeping the Katana, Sword of Aegis, Flame Sword, Fire and Ice Gauntlets (Yes, I think those should be weapons), Lunar Scythe, and many of the other weapons.
Have they set up a release date or are they still blowing smoke?
I've been waiting patiently for years for the moment they release it and I don't know if I'm going to be patient for another couple of years.
just so you know its gonna use rings not weapons so noobs (like me) dont totaly suck at it and everyone starts at the same level
Hope dont take too long.
Yep. The newbs right. ALl that fancy equipment isn't gonna help. srry bub. Y dont u just give it all to me?? xd xd xd
the answer to your question is no its still not out and with no release date. also read the sticky s for more info on the rings and progress.
wow i really cant wait ... i saw it and it looked cool so i hope it comes out soon but i will wait biggrin if it doesnt come out i will be REALLY mad!!! scream !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff