Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Seraph

Is it against the rules to scare a boss in zOMG so that they would keep spawning underlings and use them to get gold, items and orbs?

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Griseous
Is it against the rules to scare a boss in zOMG so that they would keep spawning underlings and use them to get gold, items and orbs?

Edit: I read it wrong, no its not

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
No.

But if you use said tactic to glitch said boss into a wall where he can't attack you, then yes, that a against the rules.

Omnipresent Seraph

CBB1112
Griseous

Yes but people do it anyways but they dont publicly talk about it

That's not good. The reason why I asked is that my crew on zOMG was wondering about if it was wrong or not and since now we know that it is, we wont do it.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Griseous
CBB1112
Griseous

That's not good. The reason why I asked is that my crew on zOMG was wondering about if it was wrong or not and since now we know that it is, we wont do it.

I edited my post, its not against the rules to do that but it is against the ruls to gte the boss stuck so he cant attack you

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Griseous
CBB1112
Griseous

it's perfectly fine if you repeatedly scare him. that's not against the rules.

what is against the rules is if you glitch the boss into the wall so that you no longer have to scare them, but more enemies will continue to spawn.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I remember a time when people wouldn't kill or they kept scaring the Papa Saw in PS and spawns kept going and going till the people nerfed. and the Devs weren't happy about it. but they didnt take there gold/rings/ban.
Thank god they fixed it. It's not really against the rules. i think it's more looked down upon if you glitch it and abuse the glitch.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Technically I think boss enemies aren't supposed to be able to be affected by Crowd Control rings, anymore.

I assume this topic is referring to the Saw Mill, where Papa Saw can be continuously Catted (if that even still works) to keep spawning saws for gold and loot.

Explorer

tbh id just keep healing the person that uses taunt lol

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mage Ragepunk
Technically I think boss enemies aren't supposed to be able to be affected by Crowd Control rings, anymore.

I assume this topic is referring to the Saw Mill, where Papa Saw can be continuously Catted (if that even still works) to keep spawning saws for gold and loot.

EXACTLY

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DAMN YOU BARRELS
Mage Ragepunk

EXACTLY

Yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas