Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
So I'm now an official aggro/tank for DMS and I'm pretty good at it, but I've been having trouble getting the ring called Iron Will and I always need someone in the crew to take that buff and I take a different buff. I know the tank doesn't exactly "need" to carry it and that it's just preferred but I would like to have it and not ask someone else to take it. Is there any place in Zomg where I may have a better chance of getting it? I tried Papa Saw but all I get is either guns, bump, gumshoe, or quicksand.

gonk

Loyal Hero

User Image
╠╬════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

I don't think there's any place you have a better chance of getting it sweatdrop If you want some different places to try though, you could try killing the Ring Box that flies around Bass'ken at night, and see if you get it from it there, or possibly the one chest in SS in the upper right corner.

If all else fails though you can search the MP for a grandfathered Iron Will and buy it emotion_sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Shibu Mizaku
User Image

I don't think there's any place you have a better chance of getting it sweatdrop If you want some different places to try though, you could try killing the Ring Box that flies around Bass'ken at night, and see if you get it from it there, or possibly the one chest in SS in the upper right corner.

If all else fails though you can search the MP for a grandfathered Iron Will and buy it emotion_sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image
User Image

ugh that sucks but I shall try the ring box thingy xD thanks

Loyal Hero

BloodRain900

User Image

No problem. Oh, and the Ring Box flies around in the lower right hand corner near the trash cans, if you didn't already know xD

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Super Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100
You could also farm for rings in Smob/Smeb. You may have to go through a few duds first but its the quickest way I found rings. smile

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Shibu Mizaku
BloodRain900

User Image

No problem. Oh, and the Ring Box flies around in the lower right hand corner near the trash cans, if you didn't already know xD

User ImageUser Image
User Image

ok xD and btw Lucario is my favorite pokemon.

Loyal Hero

BloodRain900

User Image

Strangely, despite my sig and post format, Blaziken is my favorite and Lucario is second xD

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
The Oogie Boogie Bear ll
You could also farm for rings in Smob/Smeb. You may have to go through a few duds first but its the quickest way I found rings. smile

I really hate smob crying but if its the fastest way...

Borg

My Defib ring disappears on a regular basis...not sure why, but I've had that issue since I first received in a drop (one day it's there, the next it's gone). I recommend trying the GIB scientist's repeatable quest in Old Aqueduct...he's the one you pass on the path from the Null Crystal. You'll get a "choose a ring" option every so often (seems to be about 1:4 times or so for me).

Also, soloing SS on Hard will get you pretty frequent ring drops. Just take it slow, and don't worry about going to the end.

Intellectual Lunatic

Ring boxes suck, the best way is to Smob.
Or you can DMS until you get the drop.

Kawaii Fairy

12,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I have all the rings. I got them by completed the quests that allow you to choose rings. Any I didn't get from there, I got by doing the throne room with the Stone Coatle or the "Concerned citizen" repeatable quests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games