<3 </3

What's the best solution?

Sell Integrity in CS for 249 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Make it a rare drop in dms 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Something else (post) 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Mega Hoarder

I was surprised to find out people are still bothered by the whole abuse/integrity thing. I wish this issue would go away.

At the time, I thought it was a quite humorous way to handle the glitched ring situation. My only criticism would be that the rings were soulbound.

I myself got an Integrity ring (and one on my mule also). I have to say, I don't feel I deserved it. If I could have gotten a glitched ring I would have. At that time though, I did not smob, and I never got one in the spawns, even though I actually started going to the spawns in hopes of getting a glitched ring.

Also I want to point out, that despite being a frequent visitor to the forum, I was unaware that there was any reason to not get a glitched ring. I assumed that they would vanish at some point, and just thought it would be fun and amusing to run around with a level over 10.0 until they took the glitched rings away. I never saw any post by a dev stating that we were doing anything wrong by getting a glitched ring. If I had, I wouldn't have wanted to get one. I also assumed that they would have fixed it if they had issues with people getting the rings.

I also agree that Integrity ought to be available to everyone, in the cash shop would be great. Call it something else if you want, as long as it has the same features.

Becky, I'd give you my extra ring if I could!

Perfect Saint

I'm wanting a CS version for some mules to have and to hold.

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Welcome to bad decisions 101. The problem is the way they turned it from one bad move into many, and for some users that still burns.

This is going to be one of those things that some people won't let die until zOMG itself is dead. (which Gaia is happily trying to speed along!)

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
People forget that exploiting a glitch is still a big no-no.

Generous Poster

Agreed... I personally fall into the category of those users that refer to it as "inactivity" rather than "integrity". After I had finished all the quests zOMG had to offer at the time, I took a long break and only returned upon the opening of dms. I am now back to my addicted ways and rarely go a day without playing but I too would have probably wanted a glitched ring had I been aware of them or playing at the time...
I've seen the adverse effects the abuse/Kam's curse ring have and I don't see why anyone would use it at all and yet it's offered as a rare drop? That doesn't make sense to me. W/so many truly dedicated zOMGers desperately wanting an integrity ring and Gaia's continued search for avenues to bring in funding especially through zOMG via the cash shop, it seems like a no-brainer to me...

Mega Hoarder

AterAliquis

In this case, if it was such a no-no, they should have fixed it.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
AterAliquis

You know jk encouraged it. If you want proof i can find a screen shot for you :3

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
RafiCat
AterAliquis

It did get fixed. It just took a long time. You know the zOMG motto, "We're slower than most!"

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
RafiCat
AterAliquis

And they did.

In a poor way.

Familiar Lunatic

RafiCat
AterAliquis

They eventually did... did try, 'cause I remember new cases appearing after the first attempt. Not sure if it's actually fixed now >.>

Wasn't a big problem at first, priorities, difficulies getting anything changed and all. Gaia-styled great fumble, let's move on and laugh :V

Profitable Tycoon

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
You have to remember though for those who didn't do glitched rings how would that be fair? At the time I played and saw them and wanted one but I also knew it was a no-no. It seems fair to me in every way that those who abused the system abused it and those who didn't got an integrity ring. It is just like those who got a Bloodstone Amulet and those that didn't. You snooze you lose but in this case you glitched you got abused you didn't you got taken care of.
kandykahne
Agreed... I personally fall into the category of those users that refer to it as "inactivity" rather than "integrity". After I had finished all the quests zOMG had to offer at the time, I took a long break and only returned upon the opening of dms. I am now back to my addicted ways and rarely go a day without playing but I too would have probably wanted a glitched ring had I been aware of them or playing at the time...
I've seen the adverse effects the abuse/Kam's curse ring have and I don't see why anyone would use it at all and yet it's offered as a rare drop? That doesn't make sense to me. W/so many truly dedicated zOMGers desperately wanting an integrity ring and Gaia's continued search for avenues to bring in funding especially through zOMG via the cash shop, it seems like a no-brainer to me...
Digitalgod17
AterAliquis

You know jk encouraged it. If you want proof i can find a screen shot for you :3

indeed jk was ok with it its not like u gain gold etc as there was nothing to kill and gain loot from at that lvl i collected a full set of glitch ring for the fun of it by pure drops since i did everything already and had all the badges

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
DARK RUNNER
Digitalgod17
AterAliquis

indeed jk was ok with it its not like u gain gold etc as there was nothing to kill and gain loot from at that lvl i collected a full set of glitch ring for the fun of it by pure drops since i did everything already and had all the badges

exactly.

arisa_jem's Fangirl

Hitched Regular

7,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rings shouldn't have been made, period. Those who didn't get glitched rings your reward is not having your rings deleted. You should not have been rewarded for something you're required to do anyway, risk losing your account. The people who gained glitch rings, they lose their rings. that should have been the end of it. you know why a s**t-fest occurred? Because we had one artist telling us it's okay and that there will be nothing happen to us,basically encouraging us to farm rings and another Dev who says "No guys we're taking this seriously, be glad you weren't banned".

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bokun onikisu
Rings shouldn't have been made, period. Those who didn't get glitched rings your reward is not having your rings deleted. You should not have been rewarded for something you're required to do anyway, risk losing your account. The people who gained glitch rings, they lose their rings. that should have been the end of it. you know why a s**t-fest occurred? Because we had one artist telling us it's okay and that there will be nothing happen to us,basically encouraging us to farm rings and another Dev who says "No guys we're taking this seriously, be glad you weren't banned".

they were deleted.

and all the people still bitching about it need to be reminded that they could have been banned.

And JK's post (IIRC) was rather neutral on the subject, i believe he said they weren't bothering anyone at the moment and that was the extent of it. and they weren't, but the issue of people misusing the glitch should have been an obvious no-no

(btw, i have an original abuse ring)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces