Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see Integrity made available again?

Yes! 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
This isn't the first time in a game where something (even game changing items) has been released for only a limited amount of time and anyone who comes later is SOL. It's pretty standard in MMOs actually, IME.

Benevolent Codger

Owlie
There are soulbound skins and old items that aren't available anymore, and won't be released just because newer players didn't have a chance at them. That's what Pan was trying to get at, I think. The Integrity ring is the equivalent of the Angelic Halo. If you weren't there, you don't get one. That sucks.

To be fair, Pan tends to say what he means - it's users reading beyond the text that tends to get him 'in trouble'. All he brought up was the fact that there exist items such that they are never intended to be re-released, and therefore there is no fundamental problem unique to Integrity receiving such a treatment. Will it actually be maintained as such? Hard to say; unfortunately, I believe clairvoyance is slightly outside of Pan's skillset. sweatdrop

I personally have faith that they'll realise Integrity was a stupid idea at some point in the future, and look for ways to repair it; but I'm no more adept in the divining arts than Pan is, so I suppose we'll all just have to wait and see...

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
berry-sweet-promise
I hate how I got the abuse ring. I did not know that ring farming was agaisnt TOS. there was no warning at all in the announcements that I saw. I think they should put a ring like Integrity in the cash shop, not the exact intergrity ring.

Of course. Exploiting a glitch. You can't exactly annouce "STOP EXPLOITING THE GOD-DAMNED GLITCH!!!1!" can you?

On another note, remember me? blaugh

Benevolent Codger

XinfinitelyX
Of course. Exploiting a glitch. You can't exactly annouce "STOP EXPLOITING THE GOD-DAMNED GLITCH!!!1!" can you?

They managed to announce "GO AHEAD AND EXPLOIT THAT GLITCH!" pretty effectively, as it were; I'm confident they could've delivered the opposite message if they really tried, don't you think? wink

On a more serious note, the fact that the glitch was already ubiquitous and that its effects were virtually harmless means that there was little reason not to clarify the situation, or to share information with users on how to handle it. In fact, I find it exceedingly difficult to ascertain any way in which they could choose not to, in good faith - the implications of which are extremely disheartening, from my perspective... confused

Generous Healer

7,800 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
What about for the people that savaged it? (I'm one of them) >.<
If ever they did, it must have another name. Still calling it Integrity seems ludicrous and empty. Call it, "Marshall's Frenchie," or something.
II HazelSkye II
It was given to members who kept their accounts honest, and didn't cheat when they had the opportunity. Just as if you weren't around for any other event, you miss out on the items or acheivement opportunities from that event.

I stopped playing during the period when the high CL ring exploit was available and I was surprised to see a new ring added to my inventory. I'm glad I have it, but saying that it was given only to people who "kept their accounts honest" is a bit disingenuous.

I would be happy if Integrity was re-released in the Cash Shop or as a drop for one of the bosses. I understand people missing out on event badges because badges are never necessary for being competitive in zOMG!. Integrity is a great ring (a much better alternative to Fitness) and people who just so happened to start playing after it was released are missing out.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think I would more support unsoulbinding it, rather than a rerelease. Thus it is like sweetheart, where you can access it through the mp, but it is still a limited ring.

Generous Healer

7,800 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
Hmmm, I'd love it if they could make an orb shop... Where you can get that ring for 50k orbs or something like that >.< (Lord, what am I thinking?!)

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
EIIiot
II HazelSkye II
It does make sense actually... Any soulbound event items released before you were around aren't available to you. Not just integrity. It was given to members who kept their accounts honest, and didn't cheat when they had the opportunity. Just as if you weren't around for any other event, you miss out on the items or acheivement opportunities from that event.

Yeah, it does make sense I know. Like any event these things don't normally come around again, which is probably why this won't happen unfortunately.

But then, site glitches are considered events, and those that exploit them too are given a reward?
It was a good reward, for a good cause if you were an honest player, but some users didn't even know they were doing wrong from what I heard.

And I don't see the point in re-releasing Integrity's counterpart, Abuse, if that's the ring that nobody would want. That too was an event ring...

I understnad and support the re-release of Abuse. Its point was to be a "punishment" for users who knowingly or accidentally abused the glitch. So many players who obtained it before re-release used it to change the game and turned it into something decent for making gameplay harder. To ensure that didn't continue they made it obtainable in-game so anyone can get the ring.

That does not mean I don't support a re-release of Integrity ( Or even an integrity-like ring as mentioned before ). I would love to have other users able to get this ring as well. Especially if it would create revenue for the game.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Lobotryas
II HazelSkye II
It was given to members who kept their accounts honest, and didn't cheat when they had the opportunity. Just as if you weren't around for any other event, you miss out on the items or acheivement opportunities from that event.

I stopped playing during the period when the high CL ring exploit was available and I was surprised to see a new ring added to my inventory. I'm glad I have it, but saying that it was given only to people who "kept their accounts honest" is a bit disingenuous.

I would be happy if Integrity was re-released in the Cash Shop or as a drop for one of the bosses. I understand people missing out on event badges because badges are never necessary for being competitive in zOMG!. Integrity is a great ring (a much better alternative to Fitness) and people who just so happened to start playing after it was released are missing out.

In your same situation. I didn't even know about the exploitation, and by then, I already stopped playing when I beat EB. (Recently, I've just became re-interested and am slowly working towards Kamila.)

Perfect Saint

I have the sudden urge to hoard Integrity. MOAR INTEGRITY NAO! emotion_awesome

Unbeatable Tycoon

I see you getting it on with marshall; that would explain why marshall has not been stalking anyone for a while 3nodding

Integrity?! I still need sweetheart gonk
Yes, I'd like it available again! Seeing as I attempt to collect 8 of each ring xD
User Image

Btw, EIIot, you gotta take me to Kam soon so I can get Abuse already xD Think I'll manage to get 8 of 'em? AHA!
theboredone z
Hmmm, I'd love it if they could make an orb shop... Where you can get that ring for 50k orbs or something like that >.< (Lord, what am I thinking?!)
100k orbs, and deal. (: It should be something users should really work for. Oh, wait. Maybe 50k is already understandable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff