Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loser Laili
Crimson Damson

Your poster is adorable and makes my whole soul happy =D And mine is not better, just different =)

Savaille

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the con-crit!! I didn't even see that the gnome picture had overlapped the gradient one...that'd would'a been awful xD And yeah, they "here" was a little weird, but...I don't know. It does look a lot better without it, thank you =)

And your art is amazing!!! Would it be possible for me to use it for a poster when you're done? I can understand if you don't want me to, it's totally cool =)

CleoSombra

My poster's ready to go!! I'll make more when I have the resources to =)

(just in case that link up there no longer works, I've got a nice and shiny new one here =) )

z'OH MY GOD.

I though the "here" would be a minor improvement.

But now it seems like such a big change.

I love it.

I'm going to print it.

Let's see. . . tomorrow I have in the LAC, in the psych center, and I'll be in the library . . . and I'll stop by the cafeteria. . .

IT'S AWESOME!
CleoSombra
Loser Laili

CleoSombra

My poster's ready to go!! I'll make more when I have the resources to =)

(just in case that link up there no longer works, I've got a nice and shiny new one here =) )

z'OH MY GOD.

I though the "here" would be a minor improvement.

But now it seems like such a big change.

I love it.

I'm going to print it.

Let's see. . . tomorrow I have in the LAC, in the psych center, and I'll be in the library . . . and I'll stop by the cafeteria. . .

IT'S AWESOME!

Aw, it's not really that great, but thank you so much!! I'm really glad you like it so much, and I hope other people like it, too =)

Your enthusiasm makes me hopeful =D

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
awesome job guys!!!!!!! whee <3

really love the posters you made. biggrin
/printprintprint

Wait a minute. I wonder where I'm going to tape these to. o__o

Thank you, both of you, you make my soul happy =)

Blooblah--Telephone poles=great sign holders. Cars are fun, too, as are bulletin boards =D

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
H'okay, coming out of my lurk status to say that I'm doing my best to help. Even though I cannot do the Facebook stuff seeing as I don't have one. ^-^;;

Anyway, messing around in an art program most of the day resulted in this thing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm planning on submitting it to FurAffinity, hence all the fur. xD Although I'm kinda looking for maybe a suggestion or two on what to add to it. ><;; If everyone thinks it is fine as is, though, you guys can grab it and use it as part of a poster. O:

Another thing I wanted to mention was that if you all are going for real posters, the standard for them is: 2550 x 3300 pixels and 300 dpi/ppi. (for 8.5 x 11 inch paper) Just thought I would point that out so that when you guys print them, they won't be all clogged up with jagged edges and junk from the pixels being blown up to proportion. ;P

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Loser Laili

It isn't much, but it's a start, at least =)
Once I get art from the lovely PC Kiki (which is truly amazing art, by the way =) ), I'll have a cooler poster that's already in the works, but this is what I've got for now =)

Link so the page isn't killed xD

By the way!! Since things might be a bit easier if we could do black and white posters, I was wondering if anyone could draw a lineart of their interpretation of a zOMG! ring close up, like a Solar Rays or Hack ring so we could see the detail. The poster would be much like this, only black and white, and "ring/weapon" instead of "gnome/monster" =)

Concrit on this poster would be much loved!! Go ahead, be harsh, if it sucks, tell me, sure, but tell me how I can make it better =)

That is awesome! The only thing... the H in 'much kind of looks like a K.....

i Neurotic-Kitty i

Receiving Transmission...

Yea pretty much, because there is a whole thread about events,
aka Jake event, and they're belly aching about having a christmas event
without realizing whats going on with zOMG.

...End of Transmission

The threads where they're all whining about stuff, have they been told about this in their threads?

(I'm sorry.... I feel like I'm kind of butting inhere, but I'm worried so I've been lurking....)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freddus
Loser Laili

It isn't much, but it's a start, at least =)
Once I get art from the lovely PC Kiki (which is truly amazing art, by the way =) ), I'll have a cooler poster that's already in the works, but this is what I've got for now =)

Link so the page isn't killed xD

By the way!! Since things might be a bit easier if we could do black and white posters, I was wondering if anyone could draw a lineart of their interpretation of a zOMG! ring close up, like a Solar Rays or Hack ring so we could see the detail. The poster would be much like this, only black and white, and "ring/weapon" instead of "gnome/monster" =)

Concrit on this poster would be much loved!! Go ahead, be harsh, if it sucks, tell me, sure, but tell me how I can make it better =)

That is awesome! The only thing... the H in 'much kind of looks like a K.....

i Neurotic-Kitty i

The threads where they're all whining about stuff, have they been told about this in their threads?

(I'm sorry.... I feel like I'm kind of butting inhere, but I'm worried so I've been lurking....)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea they've been told. Thank god or I would have jumped in.

...End of Transmission

I'm wondering if I should start invading threads and tell them whats
happening with zOMG.

...End of Transmission

Gracious Flatterer

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
Crimson Damson
Hey Laili!
I... I like your poster better.
but take a look at mine? o3o

I always thought the Gnomes looked kinda "Santa's Elf" like anyways, and this being the Christmas Season, this could be a great time to use this poster.

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey Cleo,,
I've been checking the zCB threads of these, not much movement there
But this thread seems active
Do we want more ideas, more people acting upon the existing ideas or both?

P.S: I've checked with my friend and he's going to be away from the 7th through 'til the 30th, but I'll keep nagging to see if he'll do the review on YouTube while he's on holiday - otherwise we might have to wait. Sorry about that.
i Neurotic-Kitty i

I'm wondering if I should start invading threads and tell them whats
happening with zOMG.

...End of Transmission

Yeah, that's kind of what I've been thinking.

I don't think most zOMGers know about what's going on. Only if you were at the meeting and only if people at the meeting spread the word will people know about it. I'm going to try and go on zOMG for about half an hour a day (I'd go on more, but I have a lot of IRL work I need to do) to tell people what's going on. I did it yesterday in Bass'ken on three servers and nobody knew.

I don't think people believe that zOMG is in trouble.
But I'll continue to announce whats going on with zOMG, I have to at least
try.

Edit: I'm starting to lose my patience, when you try to tell people what is going
on with zOMG they don't listen. These people don't even know who [ JK ] is.
And when you point them to the thread all they say is if an admin doesn't
say it, it must not be true. It's really starting to piss me off.

...End of Transmission

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
i Neurotic-Kitty i

I don't think people believe that zOMG is in trouble.
But I'll continue to announce whats going on with zOMG, I have to at least
try.

Edit: I'm starting to lose my patience, when you try to tell people what is going
on with zOMG they don't listen. These people don't even know who [ JK ] is.
And when you point them to the thread all they say is if an admin doesn't
say it, it must not be true. It's really starting to piss me off.

...End of Transmission

That's really frustrating! Don't give up though. I'm sure there are some people that aren't total idiots or n00bs and will understand what you're trying to tell them.
icy_wyvern
i Neurotic-Kitty i

That's really frustrating! Don't give up though. I'm sure there are some people that aren't total idiots or n00bs and will understand what you're trying to tell them.

It is, and I think I need help. Because one person stated that
since Gold Beach was the only one talking about what's happening with zOMG
it must not be true.

...End of Transmission

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items