Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Is it necessary that I require 16 hours of constant play time, cause I don't have 9 hours let alone 16.
Best thing I'd reccommend is getting invited to a crew who's half way into the GR's or so. A lot of tuna crews never go the whole way without losing members so yeah. I got in a Tuna crew at the third GR, and I'm sure you'd be able to eventually find one pretty far in.

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
iRection
Best thing I'd reccommend is getting invited to a crew who's half way into the GR's or so. A lot of tuna crews never go the whole way without losing members so yeah. I got in a Tuna crew at the third GR, and I'm sure you'd be able to eventually find one pretty far in.

Are there quite a few tuna crews out there?

Questionable Informer

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hunter 50
Sometimes.
Its best to keep an eye on zomg threads to see if crews need back up. Or let your friends/clan/w/e know that your looking for tuna and to keep you in mind for back up. Also, put it in your meebo status that you are looking for tuna whenever you have time online.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

There tends to be more Tuna action happening on the weekends than during the week. Also- if you have friends who do Kam, you can let them know at you are free and they may clear the yellow maze for you as part of their run. Sometimes you can just get subbed in at 100% room if you're on at the right time.

If you're a bit shy about networking etc. keep an eye out in the forum, you'll often see crews recruiting part-way in when members have to leave.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
No...lol.Can do gr in like an hour with a good crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff