Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dreamer

...and use them in-game, do they become soulbound? I really wish they would if they don't. But do they? I can't remember.

I remember though, a while back ( maybe a year or two ) I had a wish ring that wasn't soul bound that I had bought from the MP and it removed itself from my list of rings in use every time I closed zOMG. I'd have to equip it each time, it was kind of inconvenient.

Perfect Saint

Only Sweetheart, Fortune's Favor and Sugar Rush are immune to soulbinding when used. There is a glitch that makes regular rings immune to soulbinding, but, as I said, that is a glitch and Gaia hates glitch exploitation. It's not supposed to happen that way. To cure that is to swap orbs with a regular soulbound ring. In any case, it's up to you to decide where it's worth the risk.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Yamashta
...and use them in-game, do they become soulbound? I really wish they would if they don't. But do they? I can't remember.

I remember though, a while back ( maybe a year or two ) I had a wish ring that wasn't soul bound that I had bought from the MP and it removed itself from my list of rings in use every time I closed zOMG. I'd have to equip it each time, it was kind of inconvenient.
Yes, the rings do not become soulbound to the account unless you swap it with a soulbound ring. Also, it is not a glitch exploitation, the rings were meant to become unsoulbound upon disconnecting from zOMG. Though, while having the ring equipped, it becomes momentarily soulbound to your account.

Dreamer

ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

Yes, the rings do not become soulbound to the account unless you swap it with a soulbound ring. Also, it is not a glitch exploitation, the rings were meant to become unsoulbound upon disconnecting from zOMG. Though while you have the ring equipped it becomes momentarily soulbound to your account.

CL swapping or position swapping? ( say I have a bandage ring that's soulbound and I swap it so that I can use ghost instead, though I don't do anything with the CL )

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

Yes, the rings do not become soulbound to the account unless you swap it with a soulbound ring. Also, it is not a glitch exploitation, the rings were meant to become unsoulbound upon disconnecting from zOMG. Though while you have the ring equipped it becomes momentarily soulbound to your account.

CL swapping or position swapping? ( say I have a bandage ring that's soulbound and I swap it so that I can use ghost instead, though I don't do anything with the CL )
Only with CL swapping will the said unsoulbound ring become peramently soulbound onto that account.

P.S*- Don't salvage ANY duplicate rings of the said unsoulbind ring, you risk salvaging the unsoulbind oneunknowingly while it's in its soulbind state.

Dreamer

ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

Only with CL swapping will the said unsoulbound ring become peramently soulbound onto that account.

Will both then be soulbound or will the previously soulbound ring become unsoulbound once the CL is swapped?

Relentless Glitch

Never heard that bought regular rings not becoming permanently soulbound as anything but a glitch. They are meant to be soulbound upon use.
It's pretty clearly stated that they are meant to be soulbound upon use from the sticky if proof is required.
Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
from the Rules and Guidelines Sticky

Quote:
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account.
This excludes limited-edition rings bought in the Cash Shop or from special events, such as the Sweetheart, Sugar Rush and Fortune's Favor Rings, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

It's pretty clearly stated that they are meant to be soulbound upon use from the sticky.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

Will both then be soulbound or will the previously soulbound ring become unsoulbound once the CL is swapped?
Both will be soulbound and read my P.S note in my previous post smile

Dreamer

ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

I did. It didn't say anything about if switching the CLs made both soulbound or if they swapped soulbound status as well as CL.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Dalia Royce
They do become soulbound, though only while you're actively playing in zOMG. In that regard, yes they do soulbind to the account, but only temporarily.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

I did. It didn't say anything about if switching the CLs made both soulbound or if they swapped soulbound status as well as CL.
Yah so pretty much just be careful while you have the ring soulbound to the account or else you could by accidently salvage it and kiss your 1m ring goodbye emotion_awesome

Dreamer

ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta
ZeroDarkMatter
Yamashta

Yah so pretty much just be careful while you have the ring soulbound to the account or else you could by accidently salvage it and kiss your 1m ring goodbye emotion_awesome

Your level of english dropped from 100 points to 25 points pretty quickly LOL what happened there

Lonely Tycoon

I bought a couple rings from the market place and I use them for zomg. When I don't like the rings I bought anymore I am able to sell it back to the market place. You should try getting a cheap ring then lvl it to 12 and sell it for 1mil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff