Welcome to Gaia! ::

Idgi gurl so i was in this papa saw crew today and there was this gurl there leeching. and the leader was letting her leech so i was like "gurl one of the gurls is leeching kick her". the leader began to b***h at me and yell leik i totes didnt know that she was leeching. obvious leech is obviously leeching but anyways i got kicked. after they got out of papa saw i was like wow gurl idgi why did you kick me i was trying to help. i dont get it seriously why would of she kicked me if the other gurl was leeching. she obviously knew she was leeching but didnt care idgi why do leaders let people leech at times idgi.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Gurl.

No clue, like srsly, my gurl shaneequa let this gurl tay tay leech all up in thur, know what i mean? m-hm, I'da smacked the black off that ho.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
gurl, you outa smaked dat b***h indafase.

English translation:
people sometimes let their mules leech in papa saw and funnel their rewards into one account in order to get more gold. that's probably what they were doing.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
gurl, you outa smaked dat b***h indafase.

English translation:
people sometimes let their mules leech in papa saw and funnel their rewards into one account in order to get more gold. that's probably what they were doing.

OMG I should do that!
but not ever

Vicious Prophet

it's ps everyone leeches there

I'm pretty sure that's why most people want the Abuse ring tbh.

Chercherin's Senpai

Interesting Genius

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
iBiatch
Idgi gurl so i was in this papa saw crew today and there was this gurl there leeching. and the leader was letting her leech so i was like "gurl one of the gurls is leeching kick her". the leader began to b***h at me and yell leik i totes didnt know that she was leeching. obvious leech is obviously leeching but anyways i got kicked. after they got out of papa saw i was like wow gurl idgi why did you kick me i was trying to help. i dont get it seriously why would of she kicked me if the other gurl was leeching. she obviously knew she was leeching but didnt care idgi why do leaders let people leech at times idgi.

I would kick you for your grammar.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
First. That grammar.
Second. Learn to spell. And Punctuation Please and thank you.

ON topic: People in PS leech a lot. You'll find it really often. And others tend to go onto zOMG with Mules and leech in PS. So like You'll have both accounts getting gold at the same time. and trading it to one main account . Which Gaia considers it botting. But appearently it's really really common here. And it's hard to report. So none really bother. ( That doesnt mean all) And to be honest. I use my abuse ring in PS.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
It could be a friend of the leader's who was leeching. Nothing you can do in that case. You were right in complaining about the leecher. Just bad luck really.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Blah blah idgi blah blah mm gurl blah blah leeching

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
iBiatch

Uh, I don't think the z!Forum is the right place to post excerpts taken from Sumerian cuneiform tablets.

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iBiatch

What in the bloody diaphragm did you just try to say...

Was probably her buff mule/friend/w.e.

O.G. Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GURL IDGI ETHER I MEAN LIKE SRSLY WTF DEY BE SO CRAY

Girl-Crazy Friend

10,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
emotion_puke

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Obivous Leech and Obvious Leader are Obviously in Cahoots..

Obviously.

idgi that you don't get it.
emotion_facepalm

Leaders don't have to have reasons to kick. They just can. Dat Crown.

Obviously.

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pan Twardowski
it's ps everyone leeches there

I'm pretty sure that's why most people want the Abuse ring tbh.

I ******** WHISPERED ANOTHER GIRL ON THIS CREW THAT WAS DUMB AS HELL AND SHE WAS LIKE THE ONLY OTHER NON-NUB PLAYER AND I WAS LIKE ''I could leech and no one would notice lololol''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff