Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cannibal iPod the IV
SykoCaster
The Right Honorable MG
I totally agree, for once. As far as I know, they will be using the arena-style PvP instead of simply a free-for-all area. Also, I think PvPing is more fun when you don't have to constantly worry about losing your stuff, allowing you to use your best items instead of less useful stuff that's easier to replace.

Who are you and what have you done with the real MG?

At first I thought he'd been hacked. Thats so unlike him. To acctauly agree.

Ah, give me a little credit. I don't automatically disagree with everything, I'm just more adamant about arguing than agreeing.

Besides, one of the reasons I hate RunEscape so much is because of that shitty "loose all but three items" rule when you die. ******** PKers just gang rape you to the point where it's useless to even bother unless you're backed by at least ten people.
The Right Honorable MG
Cannibal iPod the IV
SykoCaster
The Right Honorable MG
I totally agree, for once. As far as I know, they will be using the arena-style PvP instead of simply a free-for-all area. Also, I think PvPing is more fun when you don't have to constantly worry about losing your stuff, allowing you to use your best items instead of less useful stuff that's easier to replace.

Who are you and what have you done with the real MG?

At first I thought he'd been hacked. Thats so unlike him. To acctauly agree.

Ah, give me a little credit. I don't automatically disagree with everything, I'm just more adamant about arguing than agreeing.

Besides, one of the reasons I hate RunEscape so much is because of that shitty "loose all but three items" rule when you die. ******** PKers just gang rape you to the point where it's useless to even bother unless you're backed by at least ten people.

yeahh i stopped playing runscape

man i was ssoo close to finishinf a damnclue in the wild and i was bea naked basically
and i still got kill just for the eff of it

i stopped playing cuz it just got too like boring too
i didi most of the quest
71 ranger
it was fun while it lasted
shoot i might go on to say hi to all my old buddies if they're still on
its been decades

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash