Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes/No

Yes 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
No 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Yes, depends on the ring though.. 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

So after reading that zOMG! may be closing I was rather sad, so I've had an idea.
Why not make EI rings?
Like after they get to a certain lvl their name changes along with the animation.
It wouldn't need MAJORLY huge changes OFTEN, but like, once they maybe reach 4.0 and 8.0 they have a different animation or name.
-------------------------------------------
So you buy a ring for maybe $3-5 for two changes, it doesn't have to be changed, maybe just a new colour or something.
--------------------------------------------
IDEAS FROM USERS:
Mine:
"Faulty connection"
It slows a monster down.
When it hits 4.0 it goes to "Lag" Its picture changed.
It slows a monster down and makes its attacks slower.
THAN AT 8.0 Its animation changed.
The laaaast one
"LAG MONSTER"
It dramatically effects monsters, like a raining fire ring.

Awesome Taliban:
"Divide By Zero"
I
Awesome Taliban

Might as well make a 'Divide By Zero' ring that cuts the games frame rate to 1/second, that way, it won't be lagging, but would be slow to a point of being manageable

-------------------------------------------------
PM me with ideas!

This way, Gaia could make money and keep zOMG! open.
C:
Are you with me, Gaia?
Count me in

Sparkly Unicorn

9,800 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Timid 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Definitely ^^
<3

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100

Cranberry

-agrees- >=3
I Agree
We Need zOMG
xd

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

MaxKon's Wife

Fluffy Fatcat

27,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
zOMG is closing down? D: Where did you hear this ? ;-;

Good idea ;D Would it need the orbs to level up ? Imagine those who have over 10K orbs XD They could always just make rings for the cash shop; I'm sure that would help them a whole lot!
you must add my idea

e_e

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
THIS-IS-MADNESS.PNG

No poll? I'll have to say no to this one.

This isn't necessary in the least, and won't help the game play of zOMG anymore entertaining. It will, like you stated, only put more money into their pockets.

Also, I don't think we need more rings then we already have. I don't think anyone can think of a ring that has an effect that isn't already present.

All in all, I'm going to have to say NAH UH to ring EI's.

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sounds an awful lot like rage ranks...

anyways, petitions go in the petitions subforum...

Wheezing Warlord

zOMG! isn't shutting down.
      It just won't be updated with new features, areas, rings, etc. unless more people start playing on a regular basis.

None-the-less, I do like your idea.
      However, creating multiple animations for a single ring isn't very cost-effective.
      Each ring already requires four animations, one for each Rage Rank.
      Upping that number to twelve means we get one new ring when we could have gotten three.
      I still like the idea, but it's not exactly going to support zOMG! as much as just releasing normal CS rings would.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

SykoCaster

zOMG! isn't shutting down.
      It just won't be updated with new features, areas, rings, etc. unless more people start playing on a regular basis.

None-the-less, I do like your idea.
      However, creating multiple animations for a single ring isn't very cost-effective.
      Each ring already requires four animations, one for each Rage Rank.
      Upping that number to twelve means we get one new ring when we could have gotten three.
      I still like the idea, but it's not exactly going to support zOMG! as much as just releasing normal CS rings would.

That would make it boring though, and it's getting boring as it is!
---------
What if its little picture changed or its colour changed, or something smallish but shows a change?
Nothing too flash. Only the last, high level would change its animation.
That'd be eight. :/
Hmm. You present a good argument.

Ruthless Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Splash missed
THIS-IS-MADNESS.PNG

No poll? I'll have to say no to this one.

This isn't necessary in the least, and won't help the game play of zOMG anymore entertaining. It will, like you stated, only put more money into their pockets.

Also, I don't think we need more rings then we already have. I don't think anyone can think of a ring that has an effect that isn't already present.

All in all, I'm going to have to say NAH UH to ring EI's.

Ring EIs may be a bad idea but new rings in general aren't such a bad idea. We need something to do until they get the first version of the game finalized so they can carry on to version two already... It was supposed to be finished (at the latest) May of this year, from what I've heard, and... Apparently that hasn't happened yet. A new storyline, 10 more levels, bigger/badder bosses... People are definitely looking forward to it.

As for rings that don't exist... Well I've mentioned a few, as have other people here,
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/suggestions-for-new-rings-in-zomg/t.64320665/

A thunder ring would be one that doesn't quite exist yet... I think it might be neat. :3 Ice too perhaps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff