Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Sweetheart

PyroTak
Zealand_Aquarius

12,000 shadow orbs

Kill it with fire

rofl
Fire will make it stronger

It's only 1,500 ( I think) off what it would cost in orbs to level up ALL the rings that can be used in game ( providing you have the integrity ring and abuse drops then it's 1,200 orbs) awww floop just relised I need to up my orb quest by 300 thanks a lot

Plus think of the money that could be spent on amps and chargers could be a win win here.

Dedicated Lover

11,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Zealand_Aquarius
pandexX
Zealand_Aquarius
If IF something like this was used then I'd want it to be such a time and effort recipe people would give up something like:

150 orb aggates
10,000 orbs
12,000 shadow orbs
1 of each in game ring levels 2-10

^ off the top of my head as an example. See something that would take time and make people play the game not just those that don't play but want to make money as what could happen.

But seriously I have seen people state that it will never get released I take this to mean in alchemy as well. So that is why I am saving my gold like mad to get one....
it would also have to cost a lot of gold to make be very hard to make and be a level 10 formula.

talk2hand level 3 at the most as that's what I am dramallama

Make a recipe a Bloodlust Drop and cost a lot of gold would also work well I think....be really mean and soulbound it whilst we're there.
No okay look like i was trying to say , what you just said " talk2hand level 3 at the most as that's what I am dramallama

Make a recipe a Bloodlust Drop and cost a lot of gold would also work well I think....be really mean and soulbound it whilst we're there." this would make someone like me who actually has several sweetheart rings feel cheated. limited time should mean limited now if the word is to be broken it should be as i suggested.

Barton Sweetheart

pandexX
this would make someone like me who actually has several sweetheart rings feel cheated. limited time should mean limited now if the word is to be broken it should be as i suggested.

I was hoping that the use of the dramallama and the mentioning I was a level three in alchemy do it should be a level three recipe you would see that as a joke, very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Personaly I am not that keen on alchemy nor am I wanting the sweetheart ring to have an alchemy recipe. If it happens as you said people would feel cheated. I did say in my first post that I can't see it been giving a recipe as it was stated never to be released again....

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dj_Rave-tec
lol you would probably spend more money making it.

People would rather make it than buy it off someone else. I think.

Enduring Sex Symbol

iPervertedxCupcake
Dj_Rave-tec
lol you would probably spend more money making it.

People would rather make it than buy it off someone else. I think.

I would assume if they ever made it, then you would have to be a pretty high level in alchemy.

And getting would be more of a pain neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games