Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Trash

It's pretty hard to get as it's so expensive. Just an idea. Could use Valentines items?

Barton Sweetheart

If IF something like this was used then I'd want it to be such a time and effort recipe people would give up something like:

150 orb aggates
10,000 orbs
12,000 shadow orbs
1 of each in game ring levels 2-10

^ off the top of my head as an example. See something that would take time and make people play the game not just those that don't play but want to make money as what could happen.

But seriously I have seen people state that it will never get released I take this to mean in alchemy as well. So that is why I am saving my gold like mad to get one....

Shy Noob

If it was introduced into Alchemy it would probably be even more expensive and challenging to get than simply saving gold.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
no.

limited-edition means limited-edition.

IRL Cat

or you could work for it like everyone else

Enduring Sex Symbol

lol you would probably spend more money making it.

Tenacious Sage

Nope, lets keep alchemy out of it.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Zealand_Aquarius
If IF something like this was used then I'd want it to be such a time and effort recipe people would give up something like:

150 orb aggates
10,000 orbs
12,000 shadow orbs

^ off the top of my head as an example. See something that would take time and make people play the game not just those that don't play but want to make money as what could happen.

But seriously I have seen people state that it will never get released I take this to mean in alchemy as well. So that is why I am saving my gold like mad to get one....
it would also have to cost a lot of gold to make be very hard to make and be a level 10 formula.

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Zealand_Aquarius

12,000 shadow orbs

Kill it with fire

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
This idea has been going around for a while.
Id say im neutral on this idea. since they're the pros and cons to this.

Alchemy is a major gold pool....

Perfect Saint

strapping young Iad
If it was introduced into Alchemy it would probably be even more expensive and challenging to get than simply saving gold.
Can't argue with this. Alchemy is usually the more expensive path.

Enduring Sex Symbol

PyroTak
Zealand_Aquarius

12,000 shadow orbs

Kill it with fire

rofl rofl

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

curtneko

Work harder. <.<

IRL Cat

Julia Kawanova
curtneko

Work harder. <.<
what

Barton Sweetheart

pandexX
Zealand_Aquarius

150 orb aggates
10,000 orbs
12,000 shadow orbs

it would also have to cost a lot of gold to make be very hard to make and be a level 10 formula.

talk2hand level 3 at the most as that's what I am dramallama

Make a recipe a Bloodlust Drop and cost a lot of gold would also work well I think....be really mean and soulbound it whilst we're there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff