Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I love zOMG!, but it is just not entertaining to me anymore.

I've been a gamer since I was 5 years old, and zOMG holds a special place in my heart as the first (and only) MMORPG I have ever played - but I think I'd like to move on now.

I might make an effort to defeat BL before I put this game behind me - but that might be all.

Endrant/

emo

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'm taking a break. I kinda over did it and burned myself out on it with questing.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
XPrinceofSpooky3

I've been a gamer since I was 5 years old, and zOMG holds a special place in my heart as the first (and only) MMORPG I have ever played - but I think I'd like to move on now.

I might make an effort to defeat BL before I put this game behind me - but that might be all.

Endrant/

emo

and training me up ur ways and skills ;DDD

Witty Seeker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lol do badgesssssssssssss, their what keeping me in the game

Tenacious Sage

Aw D: Well it was nice meeting you Prince
And one last question: are you a boy or a girl? *still has no idea*
Change your name back?
Halloween ended

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
sekai4
and training me up ur ways and skills ;DDD

Glad to help you out, sekai! ^^

Self-rant below :
I really don't think I'm that good of player (Gameplay-wise) , though.
Through my crew and solo practices, I've developed a keen and extensive understanding of the game's system and mechanics, but I lack the focus, dexterity, and communication skills for specific community established player-roles.
Couple that with my insistence on equipping a bizarre ring-set that deviates from the optimum method of completion regarding a in-game quest/ task, and I can be a bit of hassle to crew with.
That is just the way I like to play games - I guess it doesn't it mesh well in a game where 6 players need to cooperate on unique time frames.

Look forward to playing with you when I return, anyhow.

Meguriuta
Aw D: Well it was nice meeting you Prince
And one last question: are you a boy or a girl? *still has no idea*

It has been a pleasure to meet you too, Meguriuta! ^^
IIIRC, I was in a bit of a melodramatic mood at the time I created this thread, so I'll probably just go on a several-month hiatus as opposed to dropping this game altogether.
I spent a lot of time of playing this game last year (And quite a bit of time thinking about it as well xp ) , so I figured a long break would be in good interest for me.
In response to your inquiry, I would have to say that I don't feel comfortable answering that question directly - nothing personal! ><

Seasend
Change your name back?
Halloween ended

I have a tendency to change my username (Slightly) on a whim - I'm quite comfortable with the way it is now, to be honest.

redface

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
zOMG! has a special place in my heart as well for being the first MMO I've played and loved. What keeps me coming back for more is not the game itself but the amazing people who I crew with. So yes, friendship is key to zOMG's lasting life.

Rogue

hun you promised to lemme pop the BL cherry D:

Tenacious Sage

XPrinceofSpooky3

It has been a pleasure to meet you too, Meguriuta! ^^
IIIRC, I was in a bit of a melodramatic mood at the time I created this thread, so I'll probably just go on a several-month hiatus as opposed to dropping this game altogether.
I spent a lot of time of playing this game last year (And quite a bit of time thinking about it as well xp ) , so I figured a long break would be in good interest for me.
In response to your inquiry, I would have to say that I don't feel comfortable answering that question directly - nothing personal! ><

You know the first rule with me: Call me Meg. xp
I hope you enjoy your hiatus, breaks are definitely things that are needed now and again.
Tell me about it. You are one of the people that seem to know about almost every game mechanic. I respect you for that. 3nodding
Yeah, yeah, it's fine, I get it. I only asked since one day I'd like to call you a 3rd person pronoun since saying Prince all the time gets clunky XD

Icy Vampire

13,700 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
XPrinceofSpooky3

Endrant/

emo

try vindictus [WARNING! servers are kinda dead sometimes but unlyke zOmg ur level doesnt auto cap on lower level missions
I understand how you feel. I tend to get bored easily as well when it comes to games, which is why I rarely play a game more than a month. Which... isn't really good for the gaming industry I guess. However, I find that by playing in short spurts, the bored feeling tends to delay for a bit.

But still though, a hiatus can be very helpful to recharge and regain interests in games. Like SWTOR for me right now...

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
simple, take a break come back later o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash