• Super Fan 250
Cylyn
Artistz
Cylyn
Artistz
Cylyn
Artistz
i feel as if a piece of me is missing now
1st market prices, 10-12 gaia cash updates a day, gold generators, paying gold and gaia cash just to play in the Halloween event and now this

I didnt mind the gold issues....i mean even though it happend we could still play zomg...thats why i bought gaia cash and did my avis....becaus ethen i could look at them and play on zomg....towns isnt the same...it wasnt like zomg... ; ///^//; ...

true at least zomg was around, i was forgiving the high market place because i got bunches of gold from it but still taking zomg away is dissapointing and i understand everyones frustration

im not really frustrated...im hurt.... gaia...i love gaia, to death...its always been around for me, and no mater what happend i always believed in it, forgave it.... but... how could they do this...how could they take zomg... i trusted gaia...

emotion_hug i understand, i actually teared up a little reading the announcement because i too have been here for a long time and even though i did not play it as much as others, i still got the rings i wanted to lvl 10 and my character to 10 and the memories of having a good time and spending hours feels to me as if it has been torn out of me and i have never spent money on this site and all of the gaia cash announcements are annoying and it feels like they just dont care anymore. crying

...im not sure what to do with my sweetheart ring now...all that gold to waste.. x//D asdfghjkl...

i know what you mean
its like loosing an old game that just sat around the house waiting for you to play it sad
proof they dont care:
Gaia cash

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

I think it was possibly a big draw for them, I mean this website has only a few really interesting features to keep people intrigued, and most of their games are meh...
They really should try to make a new version, possibly even a better version... hell, open up a new website just devoted to this new game, it's obvious people will continue making it rain all over your pixelated body.

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
zOMG! news has really put me in depression this week. I'm not sure what to do or where to go now. :[

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Poetic Owl
zOMG! news has really put me in depression this week. I'm not sure what to do or where to go now. :[
Yes, I think that many of us feel that way. Remember that we are still around, I bet there can be a facebook page made in memory (if there isn't already one) where people can reminisce.

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
Coffee Mongerer
Poetic Owl
Yes, I think that many of us feel that way. Remember that we are still around, I bet there can be a facebook page made in memory (if there isn't already one) where people can reminisce.
That's a lovely thing to put together!! Even if its just a RIP zOMG! one.

s0domy's Senpai

Fatcat

zOMG was the best ; n ;

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
I've been on and off Gaia for some time now, and I haven't really gotten back for a consistent period of time since more than a year or so ago. Hearing this just just tore my dreams apart. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff