Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

Just my two cents on the subject. Now, when I first heard about the battle system I thought a few things. 1. When they introduced the concept of battle rings, I thought: Hey, this reminds me of that manga by Nobuyuki Anzai, MÄR. (In said manga, there are some weapons that take the form of rings.) So then I came up with the idea of making this topic. Here's the plan.

Maybe the creators can do some sort of Ring Summonings? Not just summoning spells, but also summoning various creatures and weapons. (Personally I always thought of each of the Gaia weapon items as ornamental anyways.)
ppl u can use the rings 2 fuse with wepons 2 make them stronger that or u could just use the rings powers wats so bad about that u can still use ur weps
Shinigami Mireille
Just my two cents on the subject. Now, when I first heard about the battle system I thought a few things. 1. When they introduced the concept of battle rings, I thought: Hey, this reminds me of that manga by Nobuyuki Anzai, MÄR. (In said manga, there are some weapons that take the form of rings.) So then I came up with the idea of making this topic. Here's the plan.

Maybe the creators can do some sort of Ring Summonings? Not just summoning spells, but also summoning various creatures and weapons. (Personally I always thought of each of the Gaia weapon items as ornamental anyways.)

she's right it is like mar exept only rings no daggers,hammers or any other wpn.but she's right...teleporting rings like wat alviss used for getting Ginta.
i dont care long as i can fight
Schitszo
Yes he is very correct
Schitszo

I'm with you

Fluffy Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Schitszo

this is war....and if there no fight hen it sux.then..
if u cant fight what is this?...watching monster kil u.?
... stare i agrees with him no fight no game!!!!
and ofcouse no pain no game 2
zidragon2
Schitszo

this is war....and if there no fight hen it sux.then..
if u cant fight what is this?...watching monster kil u.?
... stare i agrees with him no fight no game!!!!
and ofcouse no pain no game 2

then hope u die..Xp
no game no pain u mean
no tme waseting on no fighting game lol scream

Determined Warlord

24,290 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well it might be interesting to see how they do that.
Schitszo

yeah your right
YEA FIGHTING WILL BE COOL BUT DONT MAKE IT LIKE THE FINAL FANTACY SERIES PERSONALY I HATE THAT SORT OF FIGHTING TAKKING TURNS BUT IT WILL BE EASY TELL ME WHAT U THINK EITHER PERSONAL MESSAGE ME OR REPLY
hmmm.... a battle system where you name your own attacks like newb destroyer or something and put it as a weapon specific skill and you just see like 3 posts that the forum creates that show how much damage they took. i'm sure that will take away the lack of weapon problem. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff