Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

i rekon we should be abble to cosumize the rings so when u use one you say something like if i use a air blade ring i auto matically say kamatachi or something..and we can even say things that dont makes sence whatever we want as long as it follows the rules..i thought it would be kick a**..
Or you could type in what you want to say as you use the ring. Make sense? Yes it does.
(s)oul
i rekon we should be abble to cosumize the rings so when u use one you say something like if i use a air blade ring i auto matically say kamatachi or something..and we can even say things that dont makes sence whatever we want as long as it follows the rules..i thought it would be kick a**..

Yeah, because what we all want to hear is some ******** 9-year old screaming random gibberish in a super-high-pitched voice every time he attacks a monster.

*Knocks on your skull*

Use your brain.

Seeker

yeah guess your right..
Yeah, because what we all want to hear is some ******** 9-year old screaming random gibberish in a super-high-pitched voice every time he attacks a monster.

*Knocks on your skull*

Use your brain.

lmao i cant stop laughing
get a new brain that one's useless
The Right Honorable MG
(s)oul

*Knocks on your skull*

Use your brain.
lol.
MG is right, as usual.
The Right Honorable MG
(s)oul

*Knocks on your skull*

Use your brain.

Rolling
On
The
God Damned
Floor
Laughing
My
a**
Off
Uncontrollably