Welcome to Gaia! ::

Great another loser oposing rings...well guess wat...NOBODY CARES WAT U & YUR DUMB REBELLIONTHINK CUZ AINT NUTHIN CHANGIN.LLLLOOOOLLLL
the rings have been implemented, there's no changing it, Get A Clue please

Shy Borg

I like the idea of rings honestly.

People should just learn rings are going to stay, even trying to change it to weapons is useless.

Besides, what people don't realize is with rings, you have more freedom to customize to your liking and be more flexible in battle, that would mean more fun in my opinion.

*Shrugs* I just want the Battle System to come out. I don't care if I have to wear rings, I like the idea actually. More flexibilty=Awesome battle in my opinion.
i agree! can't wait for it to come..

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
The Undead Suitor
Why is this thread not dead yet?
bacuse there still stuborn people who wants to change the rings for weapons stare come on! that was already decided .. the rings stay!

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah...Nobody post and the thread will fade from existance.

Dammit!
Hey here's a post. I just ruined your little idea! I mean come on do people go to your threads and say "Yeah...Nobody post and the thread will fad from existance" neutral This is America, have you ever heard of freedom of speech ? I f he wants to rant let him rant !

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
You talk about us oldbies like your representing us.

Those of us who actually payed attention knew that they never promised weapons in any matter, they kept all details under wraps and once they hired an experienced dev to start making the game and he decided because most avatars are made just to look good and how weapons would throw off the theme of most avatars he came up with the genius idea of using rings with rather good looking animations that look infinitely better than what little they could do to make an awkward looking swinging motion of your avatar.

Again, stop talking for the majority, you don't know our views and you sound like a pretentious idiot when you do.

(Hey guys, did this thread necro from the past or is it new? I haven't been on so...)

But go ahead, wave the already lost cause of weapons around, it's a good way to get attention.
its a really old tread a REALLY old one
Black rose shika
Hey here's a post. I just ruined your little idea! I mean come on do people go to your threads and say "Yeah...Nobody post and the thread will fad from existance" neutral This is America, have you ever heard of freedom of speech ? I f he wants to rant let him rant !
So YOU'RE the one who necroed this thread........

neutral
User Image
Hmm...

If your message wasn't accepted the first... 679587235029 times... why do you try again?

Sorry! Everyone who has tried to persuade people into being anti-ring has failed.

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I remember this guy...This thread was REALLY popular like one year ago.
Black rose shika

DO YOU READ ******** POST DATES?!?
wow, I remember when this thread first surfaced.

I'm going to go stand in a corner and feel old now, k thanks.

sweatdrop
down with the rings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas