Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I need someone very good at this game to do a job for me. PM me if interested. You need to be a Veteran of DMS to qualify. 10,000,000 payment waiting for completion.

Sophomore

What job? lol

Godlike Smoker

10,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I have a 10.0 tradeable Defib ring, I want it upgraded all the way. I'll pay 10,000,000 for this to be done.

Wheezing Fatcat

Claudore
I have a 10.0 tradeable Defib ring, I want it upgraded all the way. I'll pay 10,000,000 for this to be done.

LOLZ GIMME I HAVE A LOT OF SHORBS

Sophomore

Defib sucks though

Saxy Coder

redface Aw man, I do this kind of thing for free all the time for my guild mates.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Defib is kinda useless, unless you want to sell it. Even then I doubt there will be anyone who will buy it!
But I could do it for you too!

Unforgiving Gaian

This is ridiculous.

Omnipresent Warlord

Claudore

That's it? Sure I can do it no problem.

Rogue

try charity forums zingggg
Speaks a lot about the present times when 10 mill can be handed around like chump change. Hmmm..

Maybe Gaia could make shorbs the new superior currency. 1shorb = 1mill gold. emotion_awesome

TasteChaos's King

Duck

I guess I was too late emo
But if you ever need another ring done or an epic made I still have about 3800-3900 shorbs left and have no use for them.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Soberanza
Defib sucks though

ToshiTo-chan
Defib is kinda useless, unless you want to sell it. Even then I doubt there will be anyone who will buy it!
But I could do it for you too!

I use it to run around like an idiot with my Medic set and I like to be 12.0 while doing it sad

Omnipresent Warlord

Revives are currently going for over 1.3 million a pop.

User Image

Defib's not useless anymore. People will get dazed and whether it's their own fault or someone else's the time spent walking back from the null is far too long. Plus it's not really in the spirit of a "team game" if you won't help out a teammate who's dazed.

All a crew needs is 2-3 people with defib and it's far more useful than having most of the team carrying bandage and meat because they don't trust the rest of the crew to keep them alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff