Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Cashmina
I really want to know whats going on, but i agree i think they will say "its too hard and expensive to fix so its gone for good"
and if they do bring it back it will be p4p [ but i have different ideas as to why they wont make it p4p]

Please, that would be the stupid-est reason to close the game! gonk
I mean, why decide to bring down the game to repair it and later on say that you can't afford to work on it anyway? : o

Btw what's p4p sorry for being so dumb xox

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Olsu
l Acey I

I remember reading somewhere in the forum during one of those "ask the admins", something about a player asking "whats the news on zomg" and the admin replied "it is still in maintenance mode and we cannot provide further details".

Been almost a month and still no word about zomg. I hope for the best, but am fearing for the worst. The best being they actually hired someone to work on zomg again and are making major improvements, or the worst being we are saying goodbye to zomg entirely.

Something tells me they're avoiding zOMG!-related questions during the ATS sessions.

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sailor Fluffers
this is ridiculous they put it in maintenance mode which means they arrent doing s**t because it doesnt make enough money sad uhg what about the gc we've been buying... idk man, just isn't fair..

You can say it again.

I'm really really sick of seeing all these announcements regarding the same thing over and over again and generally talking about the same topic (GCash).

I'm tired of getting another announcements from a talking space cat working at La Victoire. gonk

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Bisarr
l Acey I
I'm tired of maybes c:

Patience, grasshopper...

Wait. Wrong mindset. One moment.

You're right to be tired of maybes: there's no evidence to support any of them due to the all-encompassing lack of information from Gaia. However, directionless impatience is also useless: find someone involved in the update to talk to and put your impatience to good use in badgering the hell out of them every chance you get until you get some information.

Be polite, ask specific questions, get answers.

The first thing you need to do is find that target for your impatience. I'm sure you can work it out from there.

Thank you for your advice, I took them all seriously. c:

My point though is, Gaia should be informing us about what they're up to or else suspicions will arise and people will think this maintenance mode is just an alibi to eventually get rid of the game. And soon people will pretty much get impatient if it takes too long, really. It's best to use this time to occupy myself with other things I guess c:
l Acey I
Olsu
l Acey I

I remember reading somewhere in the forum during one of those "ask the admins", something about a player asking "whats the news on zomg" and the admin replied "it is still in maintenance mode and we cannot provide further details".

Been almost a month and still no word about zomg. I hope for the best, but am fearing for the worst. The best being they actually hired someone to work on zomg again and are making major improvements, or the worst being we are saying goodbye to zomg entirely.

Something tells me they're avoiding zOMG!-related questions during the ATS sessions.

Something tells me that you are right about that.
l Acey I
Cashmina
I really want to know whats going on, but i agree i think they will say "its too hard and expensive to fix so its gone for good"
and if they do bring it back it will be p4p [ but i have different ideas as to why they wont make it p4p]

Please, that would be the stupid-est reason to close the game! gonk
I mean, why decide to bring down the game to repair it and later on say that you can't afford to work on it anyway? : o

Btw what's p4p sorry for being so dumb xox

Sorry I should have put p2p. As in pay to play.
And yes it would br a stupid reason. But it's the kind of thing gaga would do. Because they can be butt heads sometimes

Unbeatable Lunatic

Leasfy
It can't be helped
If they say A then turns out things can go B or C or even D
then they will be liable to their own word
In my opinion it is best for them to not say things to avoid making false interpretation or false hope

at least just make a post saying that it still in maintaence or something to let us know they are actually still working on it and would be putting it back up in the future.

Rogue

bluewingz55
Leasfy
It can't be helped
If they say A then turns out things can go B or C or even D
then they will be liable to their own word
In my opinion it is best for them to not say things to avoid making false interpretation or false hope

at least just make a post saying that it still in maintaence or something to let us know they are actually still working on it and would be putting it back up in the future.
they did

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
They have no intent on bringing ZOMG back....they made an announcement today and what I just said bottom lines their words.
I hate to say it but i called it D: D: i wont be using this site anymotre

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Cashmina

All my friends are leaving one by one too. crying
l Acey I
Cashmina

I wish they had just been honest from the start and said it was to expensive to keep running. Instead of lying.

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Cashmina
l Acey I
Cashmina

I wish they had just been honest from the start and said it was to expensive to keep running. Instead of lying.

What I don't understand, is how it would've been too expensive for them. I mean, all that's ever spoken about in this flood of announcements are items you can only get by paying tons of Gaia Cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff