Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey look a poll

I see that 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
LIES! 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 >

So reading through the stickies and the battle website, I can't help but being reminded of Legend of Mana. Legend of Mana is an old Playstation game and one of my personal favorites growing up. It has semi whimsical theme like the upcoming MMO, you can craft your own items, and gaining experience is similar but not exact. In Legend of Mana, once you defeat an enemy they drop crystals which you collect to gain experience, but the difference is you do use weapons and you gaining experience to go up in levels ( no classes though). In the upcoming MMO, when you defeat an enemy, they drop orbs which you collect to gain rage ranks for your rings ( I apologize if I'm incorrect with this). I am looking forward to the MMO and was wondering what other people thought or if anyone knows what I am talking about.
em the rage is the mp of the game you consume rage to use hidden powers of the rings
the rage rank is the cuantity of rage needed to use those skills you gain rage bi atacking or being attacked or bi healing some one

the orbs are to empower the rings

and i gues it is an ok comparasin bt you mey get flamed for making a new tread for posting a coment about the game so try to aboid that
Heh, Legend of Mana was, of course, a sequel to Secret of Mana for the SNES which (as I have said numerous times elsewhere) is the game that I believe the MMO will most closely resemble.

And orbs will charge up rings, while rage ranks empower your individual attacks. Orbs ~= Exp, Rage ~= Mana/Energy

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I just hope the devs eventually add in a "Great Tree of Mana" area.

Duba Duda Dubba, Dub?

Distinct Warlord

Possibly, but the differences are notorious. About drop items, all the MMO do that, is the most normal thing in the cyberworld.
Rothelez
Orbs ~= Exp, Rage ~= Mana/Energy

Got it, thanks.

Quote:
About drop items, all the MMO do that, is the most normal thing in the cyberworld

I was actually talking about creating items, not dropping them. Or do they not make the avi items in the MMO and just drop them? Either way I think it'll be easier then the guess work to make items in Legend of Mana. s**t was confusing as all hell.

Quote:
Duba Duda Dubba, Dub?

Dub, Dada Dadda?

(why the hell do I remember that?)

Distinct Warlord

Moger
Quote:
About drop items, all the MMO do that, is the most normal thing in the cyberworld

I was actually talking about creating items, not dropping them. Or do they not make the avi items in the MMO and just drop them? Either way I think it'll be easier then the guess work to make items in Legend of Mana. s**t was confusing as all hell.

No, you're right. You kind off "create" the sets.

But I remember a game when you could create your weapons. I don't remeber exactly wich one >.<
and what in the world is going on here
RAFAKUN MORRY
em the rage is the mp of the game you consume rage to use hidden powers of the rings
the rage rank is the cuantity of rage needed to use those skills you gain rage bi atacking or being attacked or bi healing some one

and i gues it is an ok comparasin bt you mey get flamed for making a new tread for posting a coment about the game so try to aboid that

The man is comparing the MMO to one of the greatest RPG master pieces of all time. Flaming this fine fellow is not to be tolerated. mad
Redimus
RAFAKUN MORRY

The man is comparing the MMO to one of the greatest RPG master pieces of all time. Flaming this fine fellow is not to be tolerated. mad

thats why i did not flame him and i whas yost clearing the orb and rage thing also red i whas warning him of idiots like you got that now go and have a nice day and don't bother whit this any more good bay cool

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Moger

Quote:
Duba Duda Dubba, Dub?

Dub, Dada Dadda?

(why the hell do I remember that?)

Dub! 3nodding Because dudbear imprints itself into your DNA. You can never escape it.

Bur seriously, I was hoping that someone else thought of this game when they saw the (still unnamed) battle system. Like i said before, I hope they add a "Great Tree" area to the battle world.
im mad at my friend scream

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.An ancient forest untouched by man for centuries that surrounds a giant, older-than-dirt magical behemoth of a tree?

Sounds perfect.

As long as it's not, y'know, a goddess or something.
Gallows and Guillotines
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.An ancient forest untouched by man for centuries that surrounds a giant, older-than-dirt magical behemoth of a tree?

Sounds perfect.

Yggdrasil anyone?

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
Redimus
Gallows and Guillotines

Sounds perfect.

Yggdrasil anyone?
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nah.

Norse mythology has been raped many times by rpgs. gonk Let's be somewhat original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff