Welcome to Gaia! ::

....It is a little like begging to be a part of the project....

NONSENSE! Its taking a very hands off approach while still stating your desires. 0.32051282051282 32.1% [ 25 ]
Yeah, it is, feel ashamed. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 26 ]
lol wut? 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I love how everyone gives up after Sir Silverwing comes in and posts he resume.
    Im not even going to post why I think I should be chosen because I know I wont be. Im probably the youngest one here. And my computer is the shittiest piece of s**t in a pile-o-s**t of computers.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Buraii Uaiatto
    Im not even going to post why I think I should be chosen because I know I wont be. Im probably the youngest one here. And my computer is the shittiest piece of s**t in a pile-o-s**t of computers.

I didn't give up pft

My resume is made of win and awesome
I would be a good choice because i have experience, and if you didn't know me,(which you don't) you would say i was a natural gamer. xd So, anyway, I doubt any of us will be testers, but i think we would all be good choices. rofl
The Right Honorable MG
Sir Silverwing
at the very least, I think everyone should at least post their specs, just to keep on topic.

Yeah, I'll pass. I will say that I'm using Windows XP and AOL 9.0 though.

AOL 9.0 Are you serious? You should get like a gaming connection like zoom 500 or something it's much better ^^

Captain Kat's Husband

GenTrigger
Buraii Uaiatto

I didn't give up pft

I didn't want to scare anybody off or anything, I just wanted to post my stuff too.
Name: Radagast9

I'd love to become a beta tester, but I don't have many hopes about this, I suppose developers will give precedence to ones that have been waiting here for years and really contributed on this forum. Anyway I wouldn't feel good if I don't offer my disponibility ( let me call it "disponibility", a more correct term would be twisted and insane desire ).

I think that I would be a good beta tester, decent knowledge of mmos ( but I haven't so many mmo's accounts that I can't fully dedicate to Battle ), huge experience with rpg ( and not limited to, but this is not important here XD ), I’m on Gaia everyday, have a good pc and connection and my social life bar is near to zero. Moreover I'd love to give a little contribute to make this mmo reach its maximal potential.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sir Silverwing
GenTrigger
Buraii Uaiatto

I didn't give up pft

I didn't want to scare anybody off or anything, I just wanted to post my stuff too.

You didn't scare me off, I just don't like playing hide and seek with my computer specs (even though everyone can find it in a second...)
GenTrigger
Buraii Uaiatto

I didn't give up pft

Just like my computer?

Hell I cant play solitaire on this thing with out it blowing up.
NAME:Joe Kickass
GENDER:I'M A MAN!!But if I say I'm a girl will he say yes question

REASON:Cause I'm hot & I would love to try the MMO!! mrgreen
Username: Cresent_Forgiveness
Why I make a good Candidate:

Well, even though you have to be 18 to become a BETA Tester, I would make a good candidate because I have played many MMO games in my lifetime, and know how most things work. Granted, I may not be the smartest, or coolest, I am an exceptionaly good player, no matter the terrain. Although I may not be picked, I at least gave it a shot.

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name: An Enigma

Reasons to choose me to test... I've been playing video games for 15+ years and I have never lost at the Pichu's Power Plant minigame on Pokemon Stadium. Let me put my thumbs (and fingers) to work for you.
Kintah

Reasons to choose me to test... I've been playing video games for 15+ years and I have never lost at the Pichu's Power Plant minigame on Pokemon Stadium. Let me put my thumbs (and fingers) to work for you.
That game is simple. Try playing the... What was it? Mr. Mime game and never losing.

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Raid]
Kintah

That game is simple. Try playing the... What was it? Mr. Mime game and never losing.
I mean vs. people. My friends and brothers won't play me anymore. Same with Goldeneye. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff