Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

I haven't been GRing cus I can't keep up with what server BL G-glitches on. and maybe because of class. but also because glitches.
ninja

Does she still play server roulette every cycle or has she settled down on 1 server (pref. none)? D:

Apocalyptic Noob

I believe she's currently glitched on Brain Clam (according to a thread a saw a few days ago when it was just cycled in...) Edit: this thread

You just can't win. gonk

Fashionable Prophet

Ugh fuq me
Deldevious
I haven't been GRing cus I can't keep up with what server BL G-glitches on. and maybe because of class. but also because glitches.
ninja

Does she still play server roulette every cycle or has she settled down on 1 server (pref. none)? D:

GR -does not equal sign- BL

Rogue

Seasend
Deldevious
ninja

In my crews it does emotion_dealwithit
Deldevious
Seasend
Deldevious
ninja

But you can GR and crypt and just not BL if there's a G-glitch

Rogue

Seasend
Deldevious
Seasend
Deldevious
ninja

that's like converting to Judaism on Dec 24th.
Deldevious
Seasend
Deldevious
Seasend
Deldevious
ninja

that's like converting to Judaism on Dec 24th.
then converting to islam on the 25th

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ah I got the Pun. Pffft. " I lost track. I lust Track" I was Sure that wasnt a typo.
Anyways. I heard it was BrainClam

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Deldevious
ninja

Or you could bug me on meebo and I can tell you.

Rogue

come back >:C

Fashionable Misfit

Deldevious
heart oh u and ur pun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items