Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
But some people just don't understand how to listen to the leader omg, my friend asked me to help him with his tuna crew about an hour ago and most of the crew is great excpet one girl, not gonna name any names but she would not get rid of diag and she was complaining that it would get her killed if she took it off and she basically just woulden't listen to us and was also complaining about how she canceled her plans and stuff to be able to do ym

blah blah blah

tl;dr
people who don't listen are annoying and get us killed.

Undead Enchantress

Kicking her is the humane thing to do.

Rainbow Hunter

Mind finishing that story?

How did it end? Did she leave, get kicked, or started listening after all?

Did the run end well? Did people get attuned?

Or are you writing this while you are still in mid-run?

Shy Noob

In those cases I'd let them keep it but warn them no matter what not to use it.

I know it's a little inconvenient and a waste of 1 ring spot but hopefully they see in time that it's not needed and learn to trust their leader/crew.
sweatdrop

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Memory Haunts You

I'm writing this mid run, we just got to GR, anyways we kindly asked her to remove solar and get hack or slash, you know something that actually does good damage, I asked her to wait till the aggro goes into the room and says it's okay to come in instead she just goes in right away, she told me I was annoying her because I was asking her kindly do stuff so we would survuve, when we hit GR she ran in and she was BU healer I guess, and didn't hear our tank and just kinda leeched there and then complained when we died, so I asked her to null and get a hack or mantis instead of QS and Solar and she got mad at me for askiing her even though the leader also asked her to do so. she ended up rage quitting because apparently our leader didn't "stand up" for her.
now we got someone else to take her spot and everything will hopefully run smoothly smile

I'm not sure if I should feel awesome for making someone rage quit or fee bad because it took them 6 hours to get to GR

Rainbow Hunter

P a r a d o x x x x x
Memory Haunts You

I'm writing this mid run, we just got to GR, anyways we kindly asked her to remove solar and get hack or slash, you know something that actually does good damage, I asked her to wait till the aggro goes into the room and says it's okay to come in instead she just goes in right away, she told me I was annoying her because I was asking her kindly do stuff so we would survuve, when we hit GR she ran in and she was BU healer I guess, and didn't hear our tank and just kinda leeched there and then complained when we died, so I asked her to null and get a hack or mantis instead of QS and Solar and she got mad at me for askiing her even though the leader also asked her to do so. she ended up rage quitting because apparently our leader didn't "stand up" for her.
now we got someone else to take her spot and everything will hopefully run smoothly smile

I'm not sure if I should feel awesome for making someone rage quit or feel bad because it took them 6 hours to get to GR

If you had to ask her to get hack or slash, and then hack or mantis, then I just HAVE to ask: what attacks, beside solar, WAS she carrying, at first?

I don't think you "made someone ragequit". Quite on the contrary, it sounds like you had a lot of patience. 6 hours to get through the yellow maze is a bit much, though. That would drive me crazy... eek

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Memory Haunts You
P a r a d o x x x x x
Memory Haunts You

I'm not sure if I should feel awesome for making someone rage quit or feel bad because it took them 6 hours to get to GR

If you had to ask her to get hack or slash, and then hack or mantis, then I just HAVE to ask: what attacks, beside solar, WAS she carrying, at first?

I don't think you "made someone ragequit". Quite on the contrary, it sounds like you had a lot of patience. 6 hours to get through the yellow maze is a bit much, though. That would drive me crazy... eek
She only had solar attached, that was the problem lol. I only joined about 2 hours ago when they were far in but we still had to clear like 6 rooms before we hit GR.
now we need someone else to join or we can't finish the run! D:

Shy Noob

P a r a d o x x x x x

She only had solar attached, that was the problem lol. I only joined about 2 hours ago when they were far in but we still had to clear like 6 rooms before we hit GR.
now we need someone else to join or we can't finish the run! D:

... Only solar? Ouch...

Oh and also if you really need someone I could help out, or at least be a backup.
3nodding

Rogue

was that when we played together and had an awesome run? I hope not xD

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
leasfy
Ahah no that run was awesome
emotion_kirakira

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Some do the same thing, after that they notice that they did it wrong, it's always like that.

Rogue

P a r a d o x x x x x
leasfy
emotion_kirakira
throwin a puppy for a bait (aggro) surely fun xD

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
leasfy
P a r a d o x x x x x
leasfy
emotion_kirakira
throwin a puppy for a bait (aggro) surely fun xD
lol yes it was great

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was like
aww such a nice person emotion_kirakira

Reads first post;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emo

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I want to go on a tuna run, it sounds like a lot of fun!
Though I'm only a 10.0 so I need to ym farm first...but tuna will be mine...someday...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff