Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
gaia_nitemareleft I wish they bring back a lot of what made Zomg awesome, Like Old station.
So many people don't even know what Old station is, Old station was the old starting point back when Zomg first started out. Once you were done in the station at the end the chest that had a ring in it. The ring was RANDOMIZED, so you had chances of getting all sorts not just Guns Guns Guns, I got Mantis from it right away <3

I wish they brought it back so people can learn about WATERWORKS which is still in the game, but only old players know about it.

It's the sewers located right under Barton town, there used to be so much action in it but because they retired pretty much everything regarding it, it's just display really, accept the valve task still works so you can get some orbs from it, not much though.

I remember having a lot of big fights in there not all ladders lead to the top one lead to a second where you could walk on it and fight even, but of course they got rid of that too.

However I ended up stopping after being in waterworks because I just didn't care to continue BIG mistake on my part ): I could of got integ (ANOTHER THING I WISH THEY BROUGHT BACK D: )

When I came back to Zomg I realized I had started off with Leon, I thought I was going insane when I came back, but then about some weeks ago my friend showed me where water works was and I was like... ; U ; ~!!!! because it was the only thing left from my past memories. D:

Although coming back I got through all the way to zen before stopping for a smaller hiatus after that I noticed they weakened the monsters in Zen, Golden dolls would beat the s**t out of you but you still had a chance,

The Taiko drums would one shot kill you after you defeated them because they exploded. If you didn't run away like MAD you'd be dead with.

The lanterns needed crews to defeat. I had a phobia of the lanterns and back then, people didn't blame me for it.

I came back on finished in Zen had friends who helped me to basken, aqueduct, and gold beach. I was amazed by these maps since they were the first time I'd be on them right? Not to mention I didn't even have aqueduct fully mapped out until today because I didn't care to be in it much xD

I noticed that the gnomes in Village green had changed too, a tiny bit weaker then what they used to be o.o, you used to be trouble if you got ganged on now you can run away.

There are so many things I noticed with Zomg that is gone now D:

I know I didn't get far but I remember a lot more about earlier maps.

Like the only thing I think that is through out of zomg is the monsters are weaker then what they used to be however I can only say that up to Zen.

I do apologize if this seems like a rant, I just wish that so many people didn't miss out on waterworks that it used to be </3 gaia_nitemareright

Timid Vampire

7,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
i knew about it i never went into it. the day i did it seemed like it was epic. i notice its rather small tho was there supose to be a huge maze down there?

Rogue

iirc you picked between Mantis, Rays, and HotFoot after the train station

In a relationship with Solemn Wanderer Senketsu

Mysterious Explorer

34,625 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Now you said it...I still remember I died when taiko drums exploded at me after I dervished them and they exploded in a circle.

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Azure Neko Kitty 41
i knew about it i never went into it. the day i did it seemed like it was epic. i notice its rather small tho was there supose to be a huge maze down there?

It wasn't really that much of a maze really, There was a big boss in every scene down there and even some parts were accessible, like for example the other ladders that are all around Barton would work, like the one that's on the left side of the map or the one right beside Terry and Perry.

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
2Del
iirc you picked between Mantis, Rays, and HotFoot after the train station

Now that I think about it, I do recall having an option to pick a ring can't remember if it was hotfoot and solar rays though.

Hmm maybe google will help.

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Wintral Tundra Roxis
Now you said it...I still remember I died when taiko drums exploded at me after I dervished them and they exploded in a circle.

xD, I remember having to run like mad and almost out of zen to escape my Taiko death D:
It was unpleasant but when they were stronger people gained forces enable to kill them, and it made so much more loot.

Mysterious Explorer

34,625 Points
  • That One Hero 500
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis

xD, I remember having to run like mad and almost out of zen to escape my Taiko death D:
It was unpleasant but when they were stronger people gained forces enable to kill them, and it made so much more loot.

Everyone hates the taiko mobs. xd

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis

Back then yeah, I can understand but now it's just... they're not much now D:

Mysterious Explorer

34,625 Points
  • That One Hero 500
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis

more like never anymore

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis

more like never anymore

They can still kill you if you get ganged on and waited 5 minutes xD. I wanted them to kill me, I did nothing and it took them SOOOOOOOOO long. Dx

Mysterious Explorer

34,625 Points
  • That One Hero 500
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis
-Neko_Star_Queen_28-
Wintral Tundra Roxis

more like never anymore

They can still kill you if you get ganged on and waited 5 minutes xD. I wanted them to kill me, I did nothing and it took them SOOOOOOOOO long. Dx

lolz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces