2010 0.125 12.5% [ 8 ]
2011 0.078125 7.8% [ 5 ]
2012 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
2013 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
2014 0.046875 4.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3

Enigmatic Duelist

I started playing six years ago so 2008. zETA ftw!
MewMewSun
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
It wasn't until I got to the Zen Gardens questline that I upgraded my rings after Elizabeth's quest. I had gone all through VG and BR as a cl 1.2, and probably would've tackled ZG at the same CL had somebody not told me I had to be in the Null to upgrade.

Woah! That's some skill you got there.

I remember doing the opposite. I over leveled everywhere I went. I remember being a 6.5 in Zen Gardens when I just began the quests. xD I was very ignorant then. I only leveled one ring: Mantis. Made my favorite sound effect! "Shhweeng!"

OVERLEVELERS UNITE! /haifive

I was all about Teflon. It was, like, my first defense buff everywhere. And I don't think I was a CL 10 until I adopted bandage - I used diagnose despite soloing.

Oh, and I completed the entire game on dial up.

Yep.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

I was just walking around zOMG having touching memories and such. I started playing when it was the Beta. And I still have my fragments. Never giving those up...nope!

1.There was an endless flood of the 404 errors signatures throwing many who did not understand the joke into panic.

2. I remember when our rings weren't lock and people used to sell them in the market place

3 I remember having to wait for the General for over an hour

4.I remember everything about the bosses before they were capped

5. I remember my first crew (many of whom I'm still friends with)

6. I remember having to wait for that doll and the lag was horrible (along with that chest that used to be right next to the doll)

7. Papa Saw farming for hours and hours and hours

8.The Hive was a blessing of rings you accidentally salvaged or never got.

9. Being able to solo the bosses before the caps

I know there is so much more but I just can't remember it right now. blaugh

Super Junior

I was a late starter. I started 2009 or something, but I got stuck on the gnome major quest (which I constantly facepalm for since I was a dummy and didn't understand what I was supposed to do). Then at 2011 or something I began again, not being a stupid person this time. I remember all the Doll Shrine runs I've done (because for some reason I hated Papa Saw) to get to 10, then all the SS runs to get all the rings, then waiting forever for the DMS bar in this forum to fill so I can go YM without a Bloodstone (the dayz man).
Also all the activity in my now ded clan, and all the people I loved that got on constantly. I miss them.

Ferocious Pumpkin

BeyondBirthday43
First scary, yet also most comedic moment...those damn Taiko drums chased me literally up and OVER the damn bridges in Zen Gardens...at level 2.9, btw...

Now, four years later as a starting aggro for DMS at 11.9...they fear me...oh yes...they fear me...

User Image

Oh yes. Revenge is sweet! Those taiko drums hounded me and chased me all around the map!

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Twister of blood

I can't officially be a zETA! sad
My account wasn't old enough for me to participate in it. I did play the Beta on my sister's account though. It was pure fun! No one new what they were doing! Such sillyness. xD

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
CleoSombra
MewMewSun
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
It wasn't until I got to the Zen Gardens questline that I upgraded my rings after Elizabeth's quest. I had gone all through VG and BR as a cl 1.2, and probably would've tackled ZG at the same CL had somebody not told me I had to be in the Null to upgrade.

Woah! That's some skill you got there.

I remember doing the opposite. I over leveled everywhere I went. I remember being a 6.5 in Zen Gardens when I just began the quests. xD I was very ignorant then. I only leveled one ring: Mantis. Made my favorite sound effect! "Shhweeng!"

OVERLEVELERS UNITE! /haifive

I was all about Teflon. It was, like, my first defense buff everywhere. And I don't think I was a CL 10 until I adopted bandage - I used diagnose despite soloing.

Oh, and I completed the entire game on dial up.

Yep.

/highfives whee

I don't remember my first buff. I think Meat was my first buff. I did not know how to use it. I thought it was a healer ring..
I remember Divinity the most. I wouldn't even use it for anything else other than to see me with wings. I kept saying "I'm a majestic being" whenever I used it.

I used diagnose for solo-ing too. It would always come in handy whenever I ran into people that needed help.

Completing the game on dial up?? My goodness! emotion_0A0

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Unbeatable Tofu
I was just walking around zOMG having touching memories and such. I started playing when it was the Beta. And I still have my fragments. Never giving those up...nope!

1.There was an endless flood of the 404 errors signatures throwing many who did not understand the joke into panic.

2. I remember when our rings weren't lock and people used to sell them in the market place

3 I remember having to wait for the General for over an hour

4.I remember everything about the bosses before they were capped

5. I remember my first crew (many of whom I'm still friends with)

6. I remember having to wait for that doll and the lag was horrible (along with that chest that used to be right next to the doll)

7. Papa Saw farming for hours and hours and hours

8.The Hive was a blessing of rings you accidentally salvaged or never got.

9. Being able to solo the bosses before the caps

I know there is so much more but I just can't remember it right now. blaugh

1. I don't remember the 404 errors signatures. Maybe I didn't encounter them.

2. Ahh, ring selling.. The marketplace pretty much exploded. I remember selling a few. I didn't but any because I thought it was more fun earning the rings.

3. Lol. I waited for the General too. I kinda miss when the big guy used to appear outside his house. Poor guy must hate being cooped up and slaughtered in his house all the time.

6. I almost forgot about the chest by her. Wow, thanks! I never wait for the doll. She would kill people and chase people to other screens. I would always run into her on my strolls by the pond. xD

8. I was only in the Hive once. I did my quest and walked out. I kinda freaked out in there.. So many of them. SO MANY.

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thanks for sharing your stories! I'm happy reading all your precious memories.

zOMG! was a lot of fun when it first started and it still is.

Enigmatic Duelist

MewMewSun
Twister of blood

I can't officially be a zETA! sad
My account wasn't old enough for me to participate in it. I did play the Beta on my sister's account though. It was pure fun! No one new what they were doing! Such sillyness. xD
Orly? Well, maybe your right. I still miss it though. The game was so much more shiny, laggy and cool back then. I remember when my screen always froze when we were fighting the brain clams. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Oh those where the days.

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50
The many times I got killed by the Zen Gardens boss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff