Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Ai x Luna
Silk Kanishk
You can almost certainly be guaranteed that is was a fellow newb that helped you out. Experienced playersw almost never carry the ring and would rather go to the trouble of making a thread about how annoying it is when newbies ask for a defib when they can just awaken at the nearest null. blaugh

I'm a sad 12.0.

I've run around with defib and 7 buffs and just buffed newbies all over Zomg several times.

Out of boredom. ;c

I know people who do that. They say it's funny when newbies think you're attacking them. xd

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
shy_lil_grl
I'm an experienced player and I have defib on me 99% of the time. Sometimes I just walk around and heal people. Do unto others... Just saying. smile

Silk Kanishk
You can almost certainly be guaranteed that is was a fellow newb that helped you out. Experienced playersw almost never carry the ring and would rather go to the trouble of making a thread about how annoying it is when newbies ask for a defib when they can just awaken at the nearest null. blaugh

The problem is people have over time mastered instances to the point that you need not rely on carrying defib into them. And since most experienced players have friends they crew with, they almost have a reason to carry it with them. It's nice seeing people who carry it around just to help others.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Leasfy
Silk Kanishk
or telling them dazed people "use your revive" xD

unless its their friends who dazed for fun reasons :V

Oh wow! that's even worser. Most newbs aren't even aware of the powerups. xd

Feral Friend

Silk Kanishk
Ai x Luna
Silk Kanishk

I'm a sad 12.0.

I've run around with defib and 7 buffs and just buffed newbies all over Zomg several times.

Out of boredom. ;c

I know people who do that. They say it's funny when newbies think you're attacking them. xd

LOL Nah, I actually do it to help them out. Sometimes I do seven buffs. Sometimes I do buffs, wish, defib, and an attack in case they're ambushed.

But it is funny when I SH them and they're like

"WTF WHY AM I GLOWING WITH HEARTS"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas