Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
...your in way over your head, dazed, injured or the like and someone you've never met comes along and helps you out JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.
Really, it makes my day.

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Binary Mess
You're*

I'm what? ><

Super Fatcat

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Yayna
Binary Mess
You're*

I'm what? ><

Just go back up read ur first post again.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Good guy zomg player.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
You can almost certainly be guaranteed that is was a fellow newb that helped you out. Experienced playersw almost never carry the ring and would rather go to the trouble of making a thread about how annoying it is when newbies ask for a defib when they can just awaken at the nearest null. blaugh

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Silk Kanishk
You can almost certainly be guaranteed that is was a fellow newb that helped you out. Experienced playersw almost never carry the ring and would rather go to the trouble of making a thread about how annoying it is when newbies ask for a defib when they can just awaken at the nearest null. blaugh

My experience is that both high- and low leveled players'll help you out. Healing and stuff too, though yeah inexperienced players are more likely to help.

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Yayna
Silk Kanishk

My experience is that both high- and low leveled players'll help you out. Healing and stuff too, though yeah inexperienced players are more likely to help.

It's a win-win situation; one player gets a free buff, the other player could use it to gain Rage so it doesn't really mean it's only the better players helping out. It's nice when people sometimes say thanks. 4laugh

Intellectual Lunatic

I would help anyone I can. I would even buff them and stuff.
Whenever I can do so.

I had a crew with 11s and we brought a 2.2 in DMS. ;3
We had nothing to do and we're just fooling around.

I never did that again.

Lilyness II's Husband

Sweet Kitten

Sometimes I equip just buffs and healing rings and roam around zomg helping people out xD

Feral Friend

Silk Kanishk

I'm a sad 12.0.

I've run around with defib and 7 buffs and just buffed newbies all over Zomg several times.

Out of boredom. ;c

Rogue

Silk Kanishk
or telling them dazed people "use your revive" xD

unless its their friends who dazed for fun reasons :V

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i like it when randoms buffrape you ;D
i do it all the time o3o

Fashionable Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm an experienced player and I have defib on me 99% of the time. Sometimes I just walk around and heal people. Do unto others... Just saying. smile

Silk Kanishk

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Yayna
Silk Kanishk

I'm glad there are exceptions then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces