Welcome to Gaia! ::

most good games have elements so you can have an uper hand visversa. Just an sujestion smile

I would have to disagree with you.
First, I know plenty of games that have no elements and are wonderful. Mind you any games that DO have elements are not necessarily bad, it's just it's not what makes the game. And second, adding elements would make for a situation like World of Warcraft. Assuming these elements would be designed like classes, players would whine/brag about how under/over powered their element it.

I have to say I'm against elements period.
Not to put down you suggestion though, just my opinion.

wink

Toothsome Tycoon

Gilded Lotus

First, I know plenty of games that have no elements and are wonderful. Mind you any games that DO have elements are not necessarily bad, it's just it's not what makes the game. And second, adding elements would make for a situation like World of Warcraft. Assuming these elements would be designed like classes, players would whine/brag about how under/over powered their element it.

wink
x.O
That's what I was gonna say...

[love the name, it makes me think of mtg]
forgotti
Gilded Lotus

wink
x.O
That's what I was gonna say...

[love the name, it makes me think of mtg]

surprised
Well thank you much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers