Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2

What your saying is an extremely valid assumption and I agree with it to the most part.

But I however, think that with the number of gamers that come on gaia so high it will eventually thrive on it's own. While yes, there will be MASS chaos trying to check out the MMO the first few months once that dies down I believe there will still be a thriving community in the MMO. I don't think it will be quite "mini-" as you say.

Gaia is mainly Forum based but once the MMO comes out many peopl will spend more time in it then in forums.

Also, with the news of an MMORPG out Gaia will attract new users mainly interested in that.
Qixter
Allow me to clarify Rage Ranks a bit...

1) Almost every ring has four rage ranks when you first acquire it. (You no longer have to "earn" those rage ranks.)

2) You use those Rage Ranks by accumulating Rage (by getting beat on, and by using your Rings).

3) You can trigger your ring at any of the Rage Ranks...as long as you have enough Rage built up on your Rage Meter first. (Using that Rage consumes it and you have to start building it up again thereafter.)

4) Rage Ranks are *not* the experience meter of the game. Rings can also be Upgraded by imbuing them with energy gained from killing monsters and/or completing quests (and later, some other activities, as well).

5) So you can upgrade individual Rings constantly over time as you adventure around the world, by doing things that are natural as you adventure.

Does this clear things up a bit?

-- Q.

Yes, greatly. At the same time it sort of completely annihilates my theory entirely.

Crap. surprised
I have a theory on how you'll be banned.

I think Redimus will be banned for Trolling.

~LE GASP!~

It's no surprise.

Now, Back to topic.
The Admins Want it skill based because if you got to level "Bazillion" With rings, you could use one and own, but now you must use 4-8 rings to PWN and OWN and throw noobs around. Get my drift?
Evil Reelando
I believe your right! I think it'll be like a huge hit for the first few months or somethingand I would continue playing it no matter how small the population gets. Your theories are as good as mine!

As for the PvP: I'm not sure just one vs one player, I think it would be boring! I hope the Devs. make it more fun if it was like 2, 3 or 4 vs 2, 3 or 4 players. smile or evan cooler "Free for all" twisted
Basicly I hope the PvP becomes more like an arena Tournament!
dark and demented
What your saying is an extremely valid assumption and I agree with it to the most part.

But I however, think that with the number of gamers that come on gaia so high it will eventually thrive on it's own. While yes, there will be MASS chaos trying to check out the MMO the first few months once that dies down I believe there will still be a thriving community in the MMO. I don't think it will be quite "mini-" as you say.

Gaia is mainly Forum based but once the MMO comes out many peopl will spend more time in it then in forums.

Also, with the news of an MMORPG out Gaia will attract new users mainly interested in that.

Less then mini now that I know the "leveling" is a more substantial then I had initially assumed.

If the individual "level caps" for each ring are high enough... The MMO could eclipse the forums entirely as newbs franticly grind in hopes of making a little more gold then they'd get from more traditional efforts.

Long-time Pumpkin

Well frankly, I'mma be sticking to the MMO once it's out. I've been here far too long, and the forums hold nothing more for meh. Really the MMO's gonna giveme a new lease on Gaia 4laugh

And ALL Gaia's new releases have been massive hits when they first came out Red 3nodding

Cards, Fishing, Rally, so on and so forth, all of them were at one point so userfilled you couldn't use them without a HOMFGAWESOME computer connection 4laugh

Which always rulled me out. So really I'mma hope that the hype dies out semi-fast and I getta meet up with the MMO's other regs 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff