Welcome to Gaia! ::

14,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Inquisitor 200
I'm not sure if this has been proposed before, but people who have already beaten zOMG! should be able to play through the story more than once. Through multiple games, saves, or a way to reset the plot, IMO

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i cant wait for people to get hacked and have their game restarted

plus, there's so many quest glitches now it's not even funny

Familiar Lunatic

Yeah, was suggested and they've considered it at some point, partly to address the ever present quest glitchs.

One of the difficulty raised was, I think, that they couldn't really erase you're inventory.
So you'd still have the orbs and rings you had before the restart.

edit: IMO rather pointless: you can just lower your level and pretty much re-do everything. If it's to reread the plot that's another matter x P

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
just create another account

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
This is why a lot of people make mules. The ToS has been interpreted as allowing for multiple accounts for gameplay, ect, Just not gold funneling. I made a mule to play through the story again. Her name (currently anyway) is Robotic Neko-tan.

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Dia dhuit

makes too much sense so no

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
PyroTak
Dia dhuit

good point, lets just beg the s**t out of them until we get what we want

Barton Sweetheart

LabTech468
I'm not sure if this has been proposed before, but people who have already beaten zOMG! should be able to play through the story more than once. Through multiple games, saves, or a way to reset the plot, IMO

Although in theory a good idea I don't think it would work for zOMG. Given that you can go to any instance or area and fight the animated, get drops ( if you are the correct level) and work though all areas again. In fact the only thing you can not do once beaten is repeat the quest chains or at least the ones that are not repeatable.

Given that it is easier to set a new account up I can not see it happening. I will also mention that it is not been worked on apart from any bugs in the game been shown the door.

14,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Zealand_Aquarius
LabTech468

Although in theory a good idea I don't think it would work for zOMG. Given that you can go to any instance or area and fight the animated, get drops ( if you are the correct level) and work though all areas again. In fact the only thing you can not do once beaten is repeat the quest chains or at least the ones that are not repeatable.

Given that it is easier to set a new account up I can not see it happening. I will also mention that it is not been worked on apart from any bugs in the game been shown the door.

I agree, I wish it would happen, even though I don't think it will.

It's been years since I beat the game, and I enjoyed the quests.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Most MMOs require another account to restart
But no, that's too easy, let's make Gaia spend money on a game they don't give a ******** about.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dia dhuit
PyroTak
Dia dhuit

good point, lets just beg the s**t out of them until we get what we want

It may work emotion_awesome

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yes, for quest glitches.

Fuzzy Muse

I created a mule because I wanted to play the game from the start.

They have changed so much since the beta version I played... and with the glitched quests on top of that... it really isn't worth it. Just lower your level and go through the areas again... emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff