Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Did someone on moderators send a form for the BS beta?
That's probably not something to ask the general populace. Try the stickies or PM the mods?

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
No.

And PMs telling you to sign up for Beta are currently scams.
Please do not send anyone, even supposed mods, your password.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

iPawky says . . .

No. They were scams.
And according to an excited Big Q. Alpha is right around the corner, and he will post about it TOMORROW.

Or, after the weekend, at least.

User Image
User Image
User Image
what's beta anyway?
seriously? i never knew that ...
very interesting....

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Beta is the game at a state where it's ready to show to a small amount of people outside of the developers themselves, i think...XP
when does mmo

start!!!!!!!tell me wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
no one knows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces