Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will the weapons that we buy on gaia effect the battle system? Or are we just buying them to look cool

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nope. They just look cool.

We'll be using rings o give skills and summon weapons in game.
Check it out on the official site.
Chokin
Nope. They just look cool.

We'll be using rings o give skills and summon weapons in game.
Check it out on the official site.

OK thanks
Mase bien-aime
Will the weapons that we buy on gaia effect the battle system? Or are we just buying them to look cool
Nope.
They just look cool.

*Pokes with sniper*
i have a question too!

why did you not read the stickies?
Mase bien-aime
its 2 fite!

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Heaven000331
Mase bien-aime
its 2 fite!

Uhh... No, thats accually not it at all. rofl The weopons on gaia are for look....In the game we get the weopons... pirate
well do the game items translate to gaia items? like could we equip weapons from gaia battle on our avis?
WHaT is THe MMO? sry if I HaVe To yell, my Comp is srewed. emo

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
silverdragonfire
well do the game items translate to gaia items? like could we equip weapons from gaia battle on our avis?
The weapons on Gaia Battle aren't really weapons. All possible actions you can take in battle are governed by rings. There's a ring that summons a katana for an attack, there's a ring that lets you throw fireballs, there's a ring that lets you erect a shield of power, there's a ring that boosts your stats, etc...

That said, however, it's possible to collect drop items in Battle and use them to create items that you can equip on your avatar. Like any item you can equip on your avatar, it won't affect Battle in the slightest except to make you look cool.
how do you even play crying { I feel so alone} crying
dragonridder

Do you know what stickies are?
dragonridder

Game not released yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash