Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like this idea, provided you read the whole post?

Yes! 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 72 ]
No! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Disclaimer: Pachi Rin got me started on this idea. And Ungoliath inspired her idea. Give them both credit for this too!~

NOTE: ALL OF THESE IDEAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, SHOULD THEY BE IMPLEMENTED.

Okay, so Pachi Rin made an amazing post on Qix's profile:

Pachi Rin
Oooh, maybe it could be a coloseum where you fight random animated in rounds that are scaled to your CL or your crew's overall CL, and for some rounds you get to fight a random Boss or mini-Boss (like Landshark, Taiko Drum Nexus, KKD, ect) that are also scaled to the individual's/party's level. Sorta like in Golden Sun or Kingdom Hearts, but maybe make it more challenging or interesting somehow. I would love that.

So this got me thinking.....this would be an AMAZING way to help CL10s feel less...."abandoned" so to speak?

Here's the plan:

Nicolae and his Gypsy Troupe are adept at turning a profit from any situation, so why should the animated outbreak be any different? After having close ties to such mystical arts such as voodoo, palm reading, being mediums and the like, they're discovered a way to draw and concentrate G'hi in order to create their own animated.

Why? For a new Gladiator-style betting sport!

Talking to Nicolae will allow him to show you and your crew to where the hidden Gypsy Encampment is somewhere in the forests outside of Barton Town (via a direct-warp, to avoid pre-existing map alterations). Once there, you'll be able to talk to an NPC (potential for a hot new FEMALE Gypsy, yes yes?) which runs the event.

Upon talking to her, you're able to:

- Choose which kind of animated you'd like to have summoned. In order to summon an animated, you'd have to at LEAST have its corresponding 50 kill badge. Not including Grunny Subs, Seacycles or Labtechs, obviously. Let's assume Brain Clams can breathe direct oxygen and Robofish can fly.)

- Choose a boss/mini-boss to spawn at a higher CL than the normal monsters (optional) every five or so rounds for added challenge, like how Walkers spawn along side Shockroaches at the Hive.

- Choose the CLs at which the enemy animated spawn. Hell yes for fighting CL10 OMGs and Air Fluffs! : D~

- Choose how many animated spawn per "wave."

- Choose how many animated spawn TOTAL.

- Choose which CL you and your crew will be suppressed to during the fight. (Temporary suppression)

Now, for each animated you kill, you'll get points. More points for harder enemies, naturally. You'll be able to save up these points and trade them for CL1.0 Rings, Orbs and Gold. This point system could also be used for "Rankings Purposes," for the competitive athlete in all of us.

This Encampment Area could also only be open to people AFTER they beat Endboss AND reach CL10, so that CL10s get a new playground just for them. (But this exclusion may or may not actually happen).

Oh, and summoned monsters won't (or rather, shouldn't) drop loot either. Sorry sorry.

So, what do you all think?

Discuss?

Other Contributions:

keito melfina
Allow multiple crews to enter the same scenario at the same time.

I like this idea, because then you could have mass raid against really hard/strong monsters. Summon a CL12 Landshark with multiple crews present, and have all the fun of a recreated Landshark Hunt. : D

Ungloiath
Make it so that summoned animated don't count for badge totals. Badges are supposed to reflect hard work.

I have to side with Ung here, I don't think it should be fair to, for example, have 5,000 Robofish spawn at CL1.0 whit you being CL10.0 in order to get their badge.

Jikoniau
Make it so that we can get badges for completing a certain number of rounds in the arena, or for reaching certain point milestones.

Agreed. This way, the badge hunters would still have a reason to use the arena. : D
I like the idea, being a CL 10 myself I'm getting super bored.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaze32
I like the idea, being a CL 10 myself I'm getting super bored.

So providing this idea is put into action, which animated would you spawn? : D
We fight bosses at the same time? *cringes at facing 3 Nexuses...*
keito melfina
This I will want. heart

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
keito melfina

Only if you want!

That's the beauty of it!

Your create your own challenge.
Do you know what you're seeing here...

can i fight a rake?
User ImageFantastic!
[Makata]
Disclaimer: Pachi Rin got me started on this idea. Give her credit for this too!~

NOTE: ALL OF THESE IDEAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, SHOULD THEY BE IMPLEMENTED.

Okay, so Pachi Rin made an amazing post on Qix's profile:

Pachi Rin]Oooh, maybe it could be a coloseum where you fight random animated in rounds that are scaled to your CL or your crew's overall CL, and for some rounds you get to fight a random Boss or mini-Boss (like Landshark, Taiko Drum Nexus, KKD, ect) that are also scaled to the individual's/party's level. Sorta like in Golden Sun or Kingdom Hearts, but maybe make it more challenging or interesting somehow. I would love
o1wha6hy:1="Pachi Rin]Oooh, maybe it could be a coloseum where you fight random animated in rounds that are scaled to your CL or your crew's overall CL, and for some rounds you get to fight a random Boss or mini-Boss (like Landshark, Taiko Drum Nexus, KKD, ect) that are also scaled to the individual's/party's level. Sorta like in Golden Sun or Kingdom Hearts, but maybe make it more challenging or interesting somehow. I would love that.

So this got me thinking.....this would be an AMAZING way to help CL10s feel less...."abandoned" so to speak?

Here's the plan:

Nicolae and his Gypsy Troupe are adept at turning a profit from any situation, so why should the animated outbreak be any different? After having close ties to such mystical arts such as voodoo, palm reading, being mediums and the like, they're discovered a way to draw and concentrate G'hi in order to create their own animated.

Why? For a new Gladiator-style betting sport!

Talking to Nicolae will allow him to show you and your crew to where the hidden Gypsy Encampment is somewhere in the forests outside of Barton Town (via a direct-warp, to avoid pre-existing map alterations). Once there, you'll be able to talk to an NPC (potential for a hot new FEMALE Gypsy, yes yes?) which runs the event.

Upon talking to her, you're able to:

- Choose which kind of animated you'd like to have summoned. In order to summon an animated, you'd have to at LEAST have its corresponding 50 kill badge. Not including Grunny Subs, Seacycles or Labtechs, obviously. Let's assume Brain Clams can breathe direct oxygen and Robofish can fly.)

- Choose a boss/mini-boss to spawn at a higher CL than the normal monsters (optional) every five or so rounds for added challenge, like how Walkers spawn along side Shockroaches at the Hive.

- Choose the CLs at which the enemy animated spawn. Hell yes for fighting CL10 OMGs and Air Fluffs! : D~

- Choose how many animated spawn per "wave."

- Choose how many animated spawn TOTAL.

- Choose which CL you and your crew will be suppressed to during the fight. (Temporary suppression)

Now, for each animated you kill, you'll get points. More points for harder enemies, naturally. You'll be able to save up these points and trade them for CL1.0 Rings, Orbs and Gold. This point system could also be used for "Rankings Purposes," for the competitive athlete in all of us.

This Encampment Area could also only be open to people AFTER they beat Endboss AND reach CL10, so that CL10s get a new playground just for them. (But this exclusion may or may not actually happen).

So, what do you all think?

Discuss?

best idea ever dude!!!!!being alone can get so dull!!!!

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PowderedVinegar
Do you know what you're seeing here...

can i fight a rake?
User ImageFantastic!

We can give the female Gypsy NPC a rake to hold for a weapon? : D
sounds good!
So it's completely customizable eh? Hmmm.... What I would wish for:

A mass battle of all Bosses and Mini Bosses of zOMG in one large Arena. 5 Full crews (30 zOMGers) can be in the area *imagines lag*.

And for the Finale! Landshark + weaponry of the EB.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
One lawn gnome per round. Increasing in number by one every twenty rounds.
Then have Duneslam, Landshark, and eight sand castle golems spawn beside the lawn gnome.

CL12. All of them.
Edit: This is a solo challenge.

Distinct Warlord

Change the word Gypsy there or you'll have tons nonsenses posts.

I like the idea, but here I found problematic the idea of picking that much the animated you want because one simple thing: Badges are suppose to reflect hard work and with this you're shortening the process quite a lot.

I say let do it random,except by the quantity of waves. CL10 instanced and without another exchange item. Just make it without points or prices, the animated themselves already give rewards.

Also, let's not make it THAT complicate if we want to see it.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
keito melfina
A mass battle of all Bosses and Mini Bosses of zOMG in one large Arena. 5 Full crews (30 zOMGers) can be in the area *imagines lag*.

O_O

That's a good idea!

-adds-

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[LoGA's Ninja Sensei]

Hell yes.
---------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Assassins for Hire]