Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Don't have money for amps, chargers, etc, get kicked from crew because I don't have them? Don't have money to go get them either, yet still singled out. its almost like its already pay to play for some if not most people, unless they sell all their items(or 1) in worse case scenario to get amps. stare Well I know what I will be doing!!! never completing dms.

rant of the day
sad that ppl require amps charger to play dms, thought that ppl would still allow u to play amp chargeless since the economy gone to hell

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Angry starslayer
sad that ppl require amps charger to play dms, thought that ppl would still allow u to play amp chargeless since the economy gone to hell

(Edit)

welp, its eat or be eaten ig Survival of the fittest it seems. :/ those people really aren't part of the solution either.

Alien Lightbringer

DMS without powerup simply takes a lot longer than with. there are crews who will allow you to join without powerups however, you can always ask. or even organize a crew yourself that is ok with some members not bringing powerups if you can find a tank who is willing to spend the extra powerups on a crew who isn't using any.
it's the tank who usually has to burn most of them, not only are they tanking for you but also spending gold and gc for it, and even more so if the rest of the crew is slow because they aren't amping.- it's a little unfair if you think about it, but there are still tanks who can either do it without powerups themselves or who do not mind spending.
But completing DMS, killing bloodlust, is nearly impossible without any powerups,you'd really have to take it in your hand to find a tank and crew willing to do that with you and not expect it from a random crew who has a free spot.
besides, most people who use powerups do indeed sell their items or put quite some effort into funding their playing, it's not impossible even if there are no free gc offers in your country. you should at least be able to buy enough powerups to join 1 run to comlete DMS once. don't you think it would be worth it?

i can't say i like the situation, at all. but that's sadly how it is.

Perfect Saint

I stopped DMS in 2012 because of the Pay to Play feel. I imagine it's worse now.
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Zomg has quite a few assholes now. But I'll always do a nameless crew if I'm about

Undead Enchantress

Can't afford it. I never made it to CL 12.0 fully nor got myself attuned.

Saxy Coder

I've only had one successful un-amped crew. Even the kite was un-amped.
However, all of the players were 12.0 and had been playing for at least one year, so they knew their stuff.

GR crews recently are usually forgiving if you only have a few amps or none at all, as long as everyone else has amps, but don't expect to get a Crypt or BL crew without needing them. People want to finish those areas fast and efficiently, and your un-amped DPS can slow them down quite a bit if the other players can't pick up the slack. And that one-unamped person might cause the rest of the crew to re-amp due to slower DPS, so it would be essentially wasting 4~5 more amps for the sake of one amp.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's tough, yes, but them's the breaks. At the very least, you could try doing free offers for powerups?

Mega Mage

K N 1 F 3
Don't have money for amps, chargers, etc, get kicked from crew because I don't have them? Don't have money to go get them either, yet still singled out. its almost like its already pay to play for some if not most people, unless they sell all their items(or 1) in worse case scenario to get amps. stare Well I know what I will be doing!!! never completing dms.

rant of the day

It's those end-of-game jerks that show up in any mmo. "IF YOU'RE NOT HARD CORE, GO HOME."

Yeeaaah... It sucks to be a casual player sometimes. In this sense, casual meaning the pay-to-play aspect. xp

Enigmatic Duelist

Unless... It was Gaia's plan all along to make DMS pay to play by creating hyperinflation that causes the amps to skyrocket so the only reasonable way to attain it would be to buy it from the shop because they knew that Amp runs are a big deal and people are going to need it regardless of whether some people can afford it...

Pfff. Yeah, like that'll ever happen.

Wait...
*GASP* !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out