Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
first off- zomg is dead D: I saw maybe 8 people in all the places combined crying

secondly what is the itegrity ring? I haven't been o gaia for 6 months and havent played zomg sice halloween so wtf is this blue fluff ring and why does it not do aything to me, a person or baddie?

Dapper Loiterer

anadentone
first off- zomg is dead D: I saw maybe 8 people in all the places combined crying

secondly what is the itegrity ring? I haven't been o gaia for 6 months and havent played zomg sice halloween so wtf is this blue fluff ring and why does it not do aything to me, a person or baddie?

Maybe you were in the wrong server? Bladed vase and brain clam tend to be the more populated servers...but with all the lag, it's hard to tell so just explore between servers.

The integrity ring is a passive ring that does not to be clicked on for it to work. You just wear it and it improves you stats. It's effects are an improved version of the fitness ring.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
twilightreaperX
anadentone

Maybe you were in the wrong server? Bladed vase and brain clam tend to be the more populated servers...but with all the lag, it's hard to tell so just explore between servers.

The integrity ring is a passive ring that does not to be clicked on for it to work. You just wear it and it improves you stats. It's effects are an improved version of the fitness ring.

ah so its a new ring or like a refurbished ring biggrin

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
anadentone
twilightreaperX
anadentone

integrity has been around since September 2011. sweatdrop
anadentone

There was an exploit in EB before DMS was released, enabling players to get rings CL17-18.7 from level 20 animated. The people who took advantage of it cheaters were punished by having their super rings destroyed and given the Abuse ring (which lowers stats). The CL 10s that did not get involved got the Integrity ring.

*hides her vintage abuse ring* redface redface

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
OV8ION
anadentone

There was an exploit in EB before DMS was released, enabling . The people who took advantage of it cheaters were punished by having their super rings destroyed and given the Abuse ring (which lowers stats). The CL 10s that did not get involved got the Integrity ring.

*hides her vintage abuse ring* redface redface

ohh I haven't been ineb in like 2 years :O
how did they exploit it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out