Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cant wait for the monster battle game
You and 95% of the forum.

With the power invested in me, I know pronounce this thread silly.
yeah when is it coming out?
Stickies are your friends, Mr. awqaw, but I've given up resisting that stupid repeated question. with the abundance of threads answering it, it really shouldn't have to be asked anymore. No one knows the release date, but it'll be out by Halloween '08,

schizophrenic_ai rolled 15 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 5, 3, 6, 2, 5, 4, 1, 6, 3, 6, 2, 6 Total: 58 (15-90)

Savage Lover

Halloween 08 thats freakin insane
wow halloween datz pretty long sike 2 monthz i can wasit i hope it comez out on mii birthday oct 2
BrooklynSaintz_Flex
wow halloween datz pretty long sike 2 monthz i can wasit i hope it comez out on mii birthday oct 2

They said Halloween '08.
'08?

Darn it I can't wait that long!
I really hope this thing comes out soon i cant wait to play
yes yes it gonna be great no need to make a tpic there 9999999999999 of them like this rolleyes
Quote:
you are all right but i want it to open as fast as they can

Quote:
is the battle game open now
Well considering the veteran Gaia users have been waiting for a battle system since the 3rd week the site opened I don't think another year will really seem like the eternity that everyone is making it out to be. Granted, alot of excitement has been created due to the recent (And pretty much ONLY) official Battle System information release and creation of this forum, but people will soon shake off the tingles and anticipation and go back to their daily Gaia related tasks. What's really funny is that as soon as the MMO does make it's grand entrance, people will simply start complaining about the fact that there is no PVP (Player Vs. Player) system implemented into the game sweatdrop Evenif the Battle System isnt everything everyone hoped and bitched for, you gotta give the Administrators and Developers credit for even putting up with the never-ending flood of user demands. It may turn out to be complete and utter crap, but before everyone passes judgment, I have one thing to say; YOU TRY RUNNING AND EXPANDING ONE OF THE LARGEST MOST ACTIVE FORUMS ON THE WEB!!!! ninja I've ran and moderated forums with 500 total users and became VERY quickly worn-out and discouraged stressed So sit back and relax, the less you think about how long it'll be or how bad you want it, the sooner it will come wink
does anyone read the gaian boards it comes out i less than a wek woot (whips out keyblade and whispers to himself behid it *noobs*
Donavon uchiha
does anyone read the gaian boards it comes out i less than a wek woot (whips out keyblade and whispers to himself behid it *noobs*

It does not. This has been covered a thousand times before. The sign reads MMVII, not MMO. Capiche?

Animal Friend

i always wanted gaia to be a mmo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas