Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off since i came back gaia has done wonderful with this site since i left! And battling with magic rings thats cool maybe they got it from the anime MAR ( marchen awaken romance )

Idea 1 arrow The regular gaia items should ave some effect on the game. Like the demonic, angelic, fire and ice accesories should have some kind of power to increase battle rings ( if they have an element )

idea 2 arrow the cars as transportation in the mmo ( small cars though ) and race events maybe

idea 3 arrow demolish gaia towns and put there features into the mmo lol razz gaia towns would seem crap compared to gaia mmo. Like put a mailbox to symbolize that is your house and you can pick up your house and move it whereever you want. ( some resrictions to where you can put it )

idea 4 arrow gaia parties. Does anyone remember the gaia ball. Maybe it could be more realistic and you can get a date and dress up and go to a christmas dance in the mmo

idea 5 arrow gaia clans/families like naruto and the uchiha and bakugan clans. I heard someone mentioned gaia babies? Maybe it can be like ragnarok and we can get married and adopt people ( regardless of level >.< ) and they can have a chbi form like ragnarok. And families can join each other and become clans ( too confusing? )

idea 6 arrow anddddd pets :3

idea 7 ( i think is really good ) arrow guardian necklace. A neclace that summons a creature to protect you. ( your pet ) or gives energy to your pet for it to become a strong guardian
Nice ideas, and I'm glad some people actually like the rings =P

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
We won't be using MC items for extra powers! It would be setting the rich at an advantage over the poor right away!

And your siggy is MASSIVELY over the limit.
It seems like a good idea but like Miss. Chocolate Kiss mentioned it WOULD be an advantage over the poor.

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hehheh love the burger king killing mc donalds... HATE mcdonalds! LOVE Burger King lol....

well as i've posted in my thread why not make it so the items merely change the animation of the attack and has nothing to do with stats... they would still have an effect in the game but not screw up the balance between rich and poor people in strength lvls in game.... i think that would be cool as it is essentially just like changing how your character looks except its how the attack looks....

7,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, Gaia really doesn't wan't people to wear things they don't want to, thus the rings.
So you see, ring bonus due to item is contradictory to the entire reason the ring system was made.
SunaXSasuke4ever
It seems like a good idea but like Miss. Chocolate Kiss mentioned it WOULD be an advantage over the poor.
lol i dont even know what your talking about. The cars? no there free..... the element items right.... now i know wat u mean i think. mrgreen well i guess your right. I'd get massive demonic powers with my pricy demon fork

i know i guess the items cant effect the game anyway but what if theres a battle ring that can make my pitchfork shoot lazers lol i would pwn everbody. I bought this when it was like 10k razz
Miss Chocolate Kiss
We won't be using MC items for extra powers! It would be setting the rich at an advantage over the poor right away!

And your siggy is MASSIVELY over the limit.
okie i keep mcdonalds and.... pimpjuice or lazer kitties.... pimp or kitties... pimp or kitties >.<

ugh im way to lazy to look around in profile can someone tells me where i can change my siggy

NVM found it and i deleted them and it said my sig is still over the limit must of put this on when there was no limit razz
From what I heard, the staff is thinking about putting pets after the Battle System comes out, but i'm still not sure. They will, most likely, add on to the game.

So, i think this is good news for you!

(and also, PvP will come out soon)
Demon_Prince1
maybe they got it from the anime MAR ( marchen awaken romance )

Man, that's exactly what I thought of when I first heard about the rings. xd
Jay_True
PvP will come out soon

P-p-p-PvP? >_<
Then all the strong people would prey on the weak!
Such is the world, I suppose.
Hopefully, if there is PvP, they could make an arena especially for it.
...and you could bet gold. Or something like that.
I'm starting to like the sound of this. mrgreen
Demon_Prince1
First off since i came back gaia has done wonderful with this site since i left! And battling with magic rings thats cool maybe they got it from the anime MAR ( marchen awaken romance )

Idea 1 arrow The regular gaia items should ave some effect on the game. Like the demonic, angelic, fire and ice accesories should have some kind of power to increase battle rings ( if they have an element )

idea 2 arrow the cars as transportation in the mmo ( small cars though ) and race events maybe

idea 3 arrow demolish gaia towns and put there features into the mmo lol razz gaia towns would seem crap compared to gaia mmo. Like put a mailbox to symbolize that is your house and you can pick up your house and move it whereever you want. ( some resrictions to where you can put it )

idea 4 arrow gaia parties. Does anyone remember the gaia ball. Maybe it could be more realistic and you can get a date and dress up and go to a christmas dance in the mmo

idea 5 arrow gaia clans/families like naruto and the uchiha and bakugan clans. I heard someone mentioned gaia babies? Maybe it can be like ragnarok and we can get married and adopt people ( regardless of level >.< ) and they can have a chbi form like ragnarok. And families can join each other and become clans ( too confusing? )

idea 6 arrow anddddd pets :3

idea 7 ( i think is really good ) arrow guardian necklace. A neclace that summons a creature to protect you. ( your pet ) or gives energy to your pet for it to become a strong guardian
[The cars wont be used, along with the weapons. I think the pets wont be used either. But there is a possiblility (Qixter told me so) that we may be able to tame monsters for either until they die, we release them, or for a short period of time in the game. It's on a short list of things the Devs would like to add to the MMO in the future. =3]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff