Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went to two of the three mushrooms. Then I went to the third one a little later and died almost immediately BUT it said that i scouted the third encampment and to go see Leon.

Now it won't register that I was there at all according to Leon but the map is saying that I was and won't let me 'scout it out' again.

So now I am stuck in the Greens and can't do anything with Leon that he may give me afterwards (even if he doesnt I'm not even allowed to talk to him for him to tell me that i'm not done yet. He just doesn't function.

(AKA... I can't even talk to Leon right now at all.)

Map Says i found all three Mushrooms
Quest Log says I need to scout it out
Leon has no bubble and won't talk to me

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've been scouting the bug reports, and it seems that a lot of people were frozen in their quests. (Myself included) It's happening at various levels of gameplay. I assume they'll be addressing it soon.
Did you try logging out for a bit and then logging back in? Sometimes that works for me.
I'm not actually playing it right now but I'll check back in an hour thanks... I heard somebody say something about being frozen out of a quest but I considered my problem sort fo different because mine is missing two out of three. You would think u'd at least be able to speak to leon.

And i realized this is in the wrong forum. So i won;t bump it up nemore outside fo this last post... i just wanted exactly that answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff