Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some reason I can't access my zOMG beta account for some reason. I was able to get on it earlier today, but now for whatever reason it;s not allowing me on it. Will the beta account come back online once the beta starts? Or is there something weird going on here?
Kura Masaki
For some reason I can't access my zOMG beta account for some reason. I was able to get on it earlier today, but now for whatever reason it;s not allowing me on it. Will the beta account come back online once the beta starts? Or is there something weird going on here?

Don't ask about this here, ask in the guild, that's what it's there for. Also, you should probably delete this topic.
genric
Kura Masaki

Don't ask about this here, ask in the guild, that's what it's there for. Also, you should probably delete this topic.

omg your a mod 0.0
jacob the sexc wolf
genric
Kura Masaki

omg your a mod 0.0
Um... no I'm not...
genric
jacob the sexc wolf
genric
Kura Masaki

omg your a mod 0.0
Um... no I'm not...

your a mod and a liar.. not a very good one but non the less one
User Image
The MMO is not out yet. Its probaly going to be out sometime in fall...

Hes not a mod.
....So stop making threads about when it is coming out.
User Image
jacob the sexc wolf
genric
jacob the sexc wolf
genric
Kura Masaki

omg your a mod 0.0
Um... no I'm not...

your a mod and a liar.. not a very good one but non the less one
Last I checked I wasn't a mod... I never filled out an aplication to be one...
Jord22
User Image

Hes not a mod.
User Image

Thanks for that Jord, I thought I was going crazy. Like somehow I became a mod and didn't know it, which I'd highly doubt.
genric
Jord22
User Image

Hes not a mod.
User Image

Thanks for that Jord, I thought I was going crazy. Like somehow I became a mod and didn't know it, which I'd highly doubt.User Image

Lol.

But still, you can always dream...
User Image
Hey, some day I plan on applying, maybe after zOMG! is up and steady.
User Image

Hey, you might be good.
User Image
Jord22
User Image

Hey, you might be good.
User Image
Maybe, just have some issues to work out. Like how every now and again I just want to go into someone who is being beyond ignorant and say "Stop being a F*cking ideot and get out!" I gotta find how to be on a moral and emotional high ground.
User Image

Yeah, i suppose.
User Image
Jord22
User Image

Yeah, i suppose.
User Image
Wow, we really killed this topic, we shouldn't beat a dead horse, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff