6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Even though this topic is BASICALLY spam, I would like to see a release date soon, it won't kill them to tell us when it will be playable.

They're not going to give a release date so soon into production mostly because chances are, and there isn't a game out there (read, a good game) that hasn't been held back a few extra weeks or months after their ideal release date

Now, I certainly wouldn't mind if they get us a rough estimate such as '07 4Q, or '08 2Q, but you just can't expect an accurate release date from a game production, especially since with MMOs you have GOT to do thorough beta testing

yeah thats what i meant. I mean the speculation that it will be out before next Halloween is just that, speculation. Beside the fact that Qixter hasn't said "The Battle System WILL be out DEFINITELY before next October" it's horribly non-specific as its over a year until then. It would be far different if he said by New Years.

The funny thing is Qixter could very well say that it'd be out before new years... but he would likely not say which new years or which year razz

yeah lol that'd be Qixter for you
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Even though this topic is BASICALLY spam, I would like to see a release date soon, it won't kill them to tell us when it will be playable.

They're not going to give a release date so soon into production mostly because chances are, and there isn't a game out there (read, a good game) that hasn't been held back a few extra weeks or months after their ideal release date

Now, I certainly wouldn't mind if they get us a rough estimate such as '07 4Q, or '08 2Q, but you just can't expect an accurate release date from a game production, especially since with MMOs you have GOT to do thorough beta testing

yeah thats what i meant. I mean the speculation that it will be out before next Halloween is just that, speculation. Beside the fact that Qixter hasn't said "The Battle System WILL be out DEFINITELY before next October" it's horribly non-specific as its over a year until then. It would be far different if he said by New Years.

The funny thing is Qixter could very well say that it'd be out before new years... but he would likely not say which new years or which year razz

I swear, if I was in his position I would definitely just come right and say "It'll be out before New Years" and let them assume whatever they want, it'd be one way to shut people up...then again I'd probably get fired for that, or at least scolded XP

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii

I swear, if I was in his position I would definitely just come right and say "It'll be out before New Years" and let them assume whatever they want, it'd be one way to shut people up...then again I'd probably get fired for that, or at least scolded XP

lol I would imagine as the leader of the Devs, Qixter can announce whatever he wants. he does pop into the forums from time to time dropping hints about whatever people in the thread ask about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff