Welcome to Gaia! ::

uummmm the tital pretty much says what this topics about
I can't understand the title that much. sweatdrop
no what
confused
They'll give us a date when the time comes. They probably aren't fully finished so they aren't talking so they won't technically have pushed back the release date if something unforseeable goes wrong. No one like contractin foot-in-mouth disease.
spawnisawsome
no what
confused

Bwahaha, oh god I didn't think you'd fall for the bait XD

lets see, there's no...
Capitalization
Punctuation
Grammar...

Oh, and several words are misspelled
Oh release date is what he said.

Give us the real date for gaia sake. xd
Syaoran Moeroo
spawnisawsome
no what
confused

lets see, there's no...
Capitalization
Punctuation
Grammar...

Nice, that one made me laugh. xd
Syaoran Moeroo
spawnisawsome
no what
confused

lets see, there's no...
Capitalization
Punctuation
Grammar...

lmao
Seth-Moore
Syaoran Moeroo
spawnisawsome
no what
confused

lets see, there's no...
Capitalization
Punctuation
Grammar...

Nice, that one made me laugh. xd

I try my best Seth, I honestly didn't think he'd take the set-up XD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Even though this topic is BASICALLY spam, I would like to see a release date soon, it won't kill them to tell us when it will be playable.
Kuurosakii
Even though this topic is BASICALLY spam, I would like to see a release date soon, it won't kill them to tell us when it will be playable.

They're not going to give a release date so soon into production mostly because chances are, and there isn't a game out there (read, a good game) that hasn't been held back a few extra weeks or months after their ideal release date

Now, I certainly wouldn't mind if they get us a rough estimate such as '07 4Q, or '08 2Q, but you just can't expect an accurate release date from a game production, especially since with MMOs you have GOT to do thorough beta testing

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii

They're not going to give a release date so soon into production mostly because chances are, and there isn't a game out there (read, a good game) that hasn't been held back a few extra weeks or months after their ideal release date

Now, I certainly wouldn't mind if they get us a rough estimate such as '07 4Q, or '08 2Q, but you just can't expect an accurate release date from a game production, especially since with MMOs you have GOT to do thorough beta testing

yeah thats what i meant. I mean the speculation that it will be out before next Halloween is just that, speculation. Beside the fact that Qixter hasn't said "The Battle System WILL be out DEFINITELY before next October" it's horribly non-specific as its over a year until then. It would be far different if he said by New Years.
Kuurosakii
Syaoran Moeroo
Kuurosakii

yeah thats what i meant. I mean the speculation that it will be out before next Halloween is just that, speculation. Beside the fact that Qixter hasn't said "The Battle System WILL be out DEFINITELY before next October" it's horribly non-specific as its over a year until then. It would be far different if he said by New Years.

The funny thing is Qixter could very well say that it'd be out before new years... but he would likely not say which new years or which year razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff