Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hia , as you can see my name is lamiriana. Um I have seen in the market place that people have sold their rings. Does anyone know how to sell rings? Thank you for your time.
lamiriana
Hia , as you can see my name is lamiriana. Um I have seen in the market place that people have sold their rings. Does anyone know how to sell rings? Thank you for your time.

All unequipped rings before December 2008 are unsoulbound and sellable.
Event rings like Sugar Rush, Sweet Heart, and Fortune's Favor are always unsoulbound and can be sold.
Binary Mess
lamiriana

Event rings like Sugar Rush, Sweet Heart, and Fortune's Favor are always unsoulbound and can be sold.

Where?

Omnipresent Glitch

14,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
cardcaptor53
Binary Mess
lamiriana

Where?

...on the marketplace.

No, but seriously, the aforementioned rings are only available on the Marketplace.

The other 42 are only available ingame, with the exception of Integrity, which was a 1 time drop in 2011.
A Random Act of Terror
cardcaptor53
Binary Mess
lamiriana

Where?

...on the marketplace.

No, but seriously, the aforementioned rings are only available on the Marketplace.

The other 42 are only available ingame, with the exception of Integrity, which was a 1 time drop in 2011.

thank you!
heart

Desirable Lover

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Binary Mess
lamiriana

Oh! Okii. Thank you so very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games