Welcome to Gaia! ::

exchange the gems and amulets for an powerful passive ring and let everyone enter dms?

yes 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
no 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
other (write your idea in the thread) 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Desirable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hmmmm The ring idea is very creative and interesting indeed. But DMS is supposed to be a challenge. This would really kill the idea of challenge and fun in it. ( In my opinion. No offence to anyone. I swear) And what of the people without a Bloodstone Amulet/Gem.
we can only get in with that community bar. So really i see no point. Since zOMg is supposed to be for everyone. And this ring would be exclusive to only those who have this item.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
vampiroz
Mega tankz
vampiroz
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
ok i'v updated what the ring would do. and i think for the people who didn't buy the amulets and just the gems they will get an version of the 1st ring but without the dms abilitys. and just the abilitys that are used outside and in dms.

Still way too overpowered...
dude im not the all createing creator i don't pick exactly what will happend 100% all im doing is trying to make an ring that will help you solo dms.

and i don't care if the idea of soloing dms is bad i want to be able to solo anything in game.
so screw you and your teamwork s**t.

i'll gladly compriomise and nerf anythig as long as they make the game solo-able.

The only way to nerf this ring would be to not add it at all. Just sayin.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Wut Panda
vampiroz
Mega tankz
vampiroz
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
ok i'v updated what the ring would do. and i think for the people who didn't buy the amulets and just the gems they will get an version of the 1st ring but without the dms abilitys. and just the abilitys that are used outside and in dms.

Still way too overpowered...
dude im not the all createing creator i don't pick exactly what will happend 100% all im doing is trying to make an ring that will help you solo dms.

and i don't care if the idea of soloing dms is bad i want to be able to solo anything in game.
so screw you and your teamwork s**t.

i'll gladly compriomise and nerf anythig as long as they make the game solo-able.

The only way to nerf this ring would be to not add it at all. Just sayin.
then make this game solo-able and i will take back my idea.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
vampiroz
i hate haveing to group up with idiots i just want to play alone!!!!!!!!!!

Then stop going online,

You're going to run into idiots everywhere you go.

Anyways, I'm not going to put up with you for the second year in a row, back on my ignore list you go.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
II Bright Sea-kun II
Hmmmm The ring idea is very creative and interesting indeed. But DMS is supposed to be a challenge. This would really kill the idea of challenge and fun in it. ( In my opinion. No offence to anyone. I swear) And what of the people without a Bloodstone Amulet/Gem.
we can only get in with that community bar. So really i see no point. Since zOMg is supposed to be for everyone. And this ring would be exclusive to only those who have this item.

actually the challange was to be the first to beat kamillia and since this has been done can they please make it solo-able i hate teaming with a bunch of noobs.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
A Random Act of Terror
vampiroz

Then stop going online,

Anyways, I'm not going to put up with you for the second year in a row, back on my ignore list you go.
just make the game solo-able and i will stop.

Timely Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Olympian 200
vampiroz
You're probably not asking the right question. What about knowing the ways to solo dms(or YM) because I am sure there is

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
vampiroz
just make the game solo-able and i will stop..

let me just say one more thing before i go.

you make it seem as though DMS is meant to be solo-able. well...it's not. and complaining about it just makes you seem like a whiny little b***h.

it's SUPPOSED to be the hardest area in the game, and having a god ring that lets you solo it would defeat that purpose. now i get that it can be a pain to find a crew, but that doesnt mean the place should be solo-able.

so if, at some point in time, you don't want to find a crew, but want to dms...

i've got a famous movie quote for you:

The warden's grandpa in 'Holes'
WELL, THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
vampiroz

Calls people idiots. Comes up with this ring idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
vampiroz
II Bright Sea-kun II

actually the challange was to be the first to beat kamillia and since this has been done can they please make it solo-able i hate teaming with a bunch of noobs.

Well actually it still is a challenge mate.
Some still started it. I wouldnt call them noobs since they are 10.0 still but still.

Hmmm but a 'solo' one. . .i dunno. if the ring was created. still then it can still be used within crews. so thus killing a challenge. just a bit.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
A Random Act of Terror
vampiroz

Then stop going online,

he somehow got onto my friend's list e__e

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Wut Panda
vampiroz

a million sperm and this is the one that makes it to the egg?

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
A Random Act of Terror
vampiroz

Then stop going online,

he somehow got onto my friend's list e__e

Son, I am disappoint.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
vampiroz
Wut Panda
vampiroz

a million sperm and this is the one that makes it to the egg?

you jelly?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
vampiroz
just make the game solo-able and i will stop..

let me just say one more thing before i go.

you make it seem as though DMS is meant to be solo-able. well...it's not. and complaining about it just makes you seem like a whiny little b***h.

it's SUPPOSED to be the hardest area in the game, and having a god ring that lets you solo it would defeat that purpose. now i get that it can be a pain to find a crew, but that doesnt mean the place should be solo-able.

so if, at some point in time, you don't want to find a crew, but want to dms...

i've got a famous movie quote for you:

The warden's grandpa in 'Holes'
WELL, THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD.
dumbass people getting themselfs killed like they don't exist and we have to start all over is like gah!!! and everyone be wasteing my entire day. i can't get many shadow orbs cause of people being dumbasses i just want freakin shadow orbs to maintain being at the highest lvl cap but no people wanna be dumbasses and get themselfs killed

i wanna be able to solo so i can get to the highest lvl cap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff