Welcome to Gaia! ::

exchange the gems and amulets for an powerful passive ring and let everyone enter dms?

yes 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
no 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
other (write your idea in the thread) 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Shy Bloodsucker

vampiroz
if you don't follow the below you are possibly a blind idiot:
<3 the thread to make it gain attention

if you dont like the idea don't </3 just vote no in the poll.
emotion_eyebrow

Basically, calling people idiots because they posted criticism that is against your idea. Smooth, OP. Smooth.

Don't bother quoting me. I won't respond.

Benevolent Codger

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
vampiroz
i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

all instances in-game are soloable neutral

Someone has very long arms; these scraggly little things never seem to be able to reach all of the Sealab switches, at once. redface

Not to mention, of course, that DMS is an instance; indeed, it's the instance that was being referred to in the initial suggestion. I don't agree with the premise of the ring any more than you do - indeed, probably vastly less than you do - but the notion that instances are already universally soloable isn't a valid reason why... sweatdrop

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
No. This would be game-breaking. And besides, this is a game for everyone. Not just the people who have bloodstone amulets and gems. I understand that DMS is hard, but we don't need a cheat code to be able to enjoy playing it. That's what you are suggesting, a cheat code to make the game easy. We who, have the amulet/gem, have had a head start on everything. And when they finally DO open DMS permanently we will have had more than enough time to make up for what we have spent on the amulet/gem in the first place.
not createing an cheat code omg.

of corse they wouldn't make it that powerful they would nerf it...

if you think its that powerful cause i say it is. than you would be considered an idiot for not haveing any common sense

i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

Take it for what you will. You as the OP are posting this thread and asked for opinions and constructive criticism. Be more specific on what we would trade the amulet/gem for when they do open DMS permanently. Insulting people who disagree with you does not make your statement valid.

Also, please try to use proper spelling and grammar. It helps make you sound less... What was the word you used? Idiotic.
you are not disagreeig with me just being an idiot

no one in there right mind would believe they would make an all powerful ring. everyone in there right mind would know they would adjust the power

disagreeing with me would be something on the lines of i don't want an ring in exchange for letting everone use dms. or i would rather have clothes but saying its overpowered is not an disagreement. i said i want ideas not oh my ring is overpowered.

if you like the idea then say something more on the lines of

"oh thats an wonderful idea but i think you made it sound a tad bit overpowered. oh well the creators of zomg will nerf it to an correct power lvl."

if you don't like the idea and what everything to stay the same then vote no.

if you have an improvement on my idea or what to change it from rings to something else vote other but saying its overpowered is what every noob would say...

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
vampiroz
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
i understand 2 differant rings but it being overpowered are you an idiot or just have no common sense. they are going to adjust the power if they were to make the ring/rings.

they will never make rings will all powerful skills. you would be an idiot for believeing they would make an overpowered ring.

vampiroz
with this ring you will never have to rely on teamwork ever again, because you have the strength of 6 people. although working with other people never hurts.

Please tell me how these two statements match up. And also, please tell me how wearing a ring that "ha the power of 6 players" isn't going to be an "overpowered ring".

Please I would like to hear this.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
KamiKamila
vampiroz
if you don't follow the below you are possibly a blind idiot:
<3 the thread to make it gain attention

if you dont like the idea don't </3 just vote no in the poll.
emotion_eyebrow

Basically, calling people idiots because they posted criticism that is against your idea. Smooth, OP. Smooth.

Don't bother quoting me. I won't respond.

i called them an idiot because saying its overpowered isnt critisism its like saying the sky is blue

"no duh!"

and if my idea sounds overpowered it's so freakin obvious the creator of the game would nerf it to the correct power so it isn't overpowered.

Benevolent Codger

vampiroz
with this ring you will never have to rely on teamwork ever again, because you have the strength of 6 people. although working with other people never hurts.

Based on this description, I think it's pretty natural for people to conclude that this ring would be a bit overpowered; normal rings give the strength of approximately 1/8th of one person (8 rings equals one character), and this ring is reported as being some 40 times as powerful as that. I imagine you can see why they'd have trouble reconciling the descriptions. sweatdrop

The fact is, there is no real way to balance a ring that makes one player the equivalent of multiple players - that is far too close to a 'win button' to be a balanceable effect. I can understand your desire for something valuable in exhange for Gems and Amulets, which is precisely why I would never propose anything with gameplay relevance - based on the implicit exclusivity of the items, and the natural desire to make any such prizes overpowered, I'd rather stick to rare, valuable items without in-game effects, if it had to be anything.

I do believe the notion of opening the area and offering some additional value for those soulbound items would be a good idea, when the area is ready for it; I'd liked to have seen the same method applied to BB Tickets and perhaps even the original zOMG! Headstart passes. However, the question of what those rewards should be is rather more open, and harder to answer; it's hard to propose anything that would suitably meet players' expectations, without causing significant problems for the game. I'd be interested in hearing more suggestions on the subject - or even just more details on this same suggestions - but it's important to understand the obstacles that such a proposition really faces...

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
i understand 2 differant rings but it being overpowered are you an idiot or just have no common sense. they are going to adjust the power if they were to make the ring/rings.

they will never make rings will all powerful skills. you would be an idiot for believeing they would make an overpowered ring.

vampiroz

Please tell me how these two statements match up. And also, please tell me how wearing a ring that "ha the power of 6 players" isn't going to be an "overpowered ring".

this is how it isnt going to be overpowered...

i wont make the ring. idiot. the creator will therfore he chooses how powerful it will be not me that is how you are an idiot this whole time. i hope i opened your eyes. cause i can't force you to be right only guide the way.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Red Kutai
vampiroz

Based on this description, I think it's pretty natural for people to conclude that this ring would be a bit overpowered; normal rings give the strength of approximately 1/8th of one person (8 rings equals one character), and this ring is reported as being some 40 times as powerful as that. I imagine you can see why they'd have trouble reconciling the descriptions. sweatdrop

The fact is, there is no real way to balance a ring that makes one player the equivalent of multiple players - that is far too close to a 'win button' to be a balanceable effect. I can understand your desire for something valuable in exhange for Gems and Amulets, which is precisely why I would never propose anything with gameplay relevance - based on the implicit exclusivity of the items, and the natural desire to make any such prizes overpowered, I'd rather stick to rare, valuable items without in-game effects, if it had to be anything.

I do believe the notion of opening the area and offering some additional value for those soulbound items would be a good idea, when the area is ready for it; I'd liked to have seen the same method applied to BB Tickets and perhaps even the original zOMG! Headstart passes. However, the question of what those rewards should be is rather more open, and harder to answer; it's hard to propose anything that would suitably meet players' expectations, without causing significant problems for the game. I'd be interested in hearing more suggestions on the subject - or even just more details on this same suggestions - but it's important to understand the obstacles that such a proposition really faces...
discriptions are always exaggerated in everygame i play. i'v gotten weapons they say this could possible end the world and it was just an powerful dark element weapon that was good at fighting light elementals which doesn't mean take stuff literally.

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
Mega tankz

vampiroz

i wont make the ring. idiot. the creator will therfore he chooses how powerful it will be not me that is how you are an idiot this whole time. i hope i opened your eyes. cause i can't force you to be right only guide the way.

Basically, you don't understand what we are all getting at. Again, just because I don't agree with your idea, doesn't give you the right to flame my post.

You should check this out, you may learn something.

zOMG Idea Repository

Benevolent Codger

vampiroz
discriptions are always exaggerated in everygame i play. i'v gotten weapons they say this could possible end the world and it was just an powerful dark element weapon that was good at fighting light elementals with doesn't mean take stuff literally.

Ah, then that's your problem - when posing suggestions, try to avoid obviously misleading descriptions, because the people reading it will often be... Obviously misled. sweatdrop

Would you mind fleshing out, with a few more specifics, what you would expect such a ring to actually do? Giving ring descriptions isn't very helpful unless it accurately reflects the effects of the ring in question, and since the only description given for this ring is admittedly inaccurate, I hope you can see why others are having some trouble grasping what you're putting forward...

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
vampiroz

all instances in-game are soloable neutral
dms is more of an teamwork instance unless they made it solo-able recently.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Red Kutai
vampiroz
discriptions are always exaggerated in everygame i play. i'v gotten weapons they say this could possible end the world and it was just an powerful dark element weapon that was good at fighting light elementals with doesn't mean take stuff literally.

Ah, then that's your problem - when posing suggestions, try to avoid obviously misleading descriptions, because the people reading it will often be... Obviously misled. sweatdrop

Would you mind fleshing out, with a few more specifics, what you would expect such a ring to actually do? Giving ring descriptions isn't very helpful unless it accurately reflects the effects of the ring in question, and since the only description given for this ring is admittedly inaccurate, I hope you can see why others are having some trouble grasping what you're putting forward...
thanks for understanding i will add more details on how this will work out when i have time. hopefully i can get it done as fast as i can.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
vampiroz
Mega tankz

vampiroz

Basically, you don't understand what we are all getting at. Again, just because I don't agree with your idea, doesn't give you the right to flame my post.

You should check this out, you may learn something.

zOMG Idea Repository

saying its overpowered is nither agreeing or disagreeing it's saying something i never even talked about thats like saying the most random thing that you could possible think of... noob.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
This seems like an excuse not to buy the bloodstone gem. gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers